Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:48:25 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That's Ever Happened To You? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That's Ever Happened To You?  (Read 3870 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« on: October 31, 2008, 01:22:52 PM »

OK, well, we've covered the worst jobs we've had, the dumbest things we've ever done, and the most terrible acts we've ever undertaken, so now how about the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 02:49:30 PM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 02:01:42 PM »

I barfed in the hearing test booth at the MEPS center when I was taking my physical to enlist.

I put on the ol' beer goggles and porked some HUGE mexican chick when I was in Texas, only to have a friend tell EVERYONE within a 9-mile radius.

Was doing nasties with some chick when I was in high school when Her mom came home and interrupted us. She threw me off of her and scrambled for her clothes about the time I realized it was, , well, , too late to stop the inevitible. I stood there like an idiot, , ,well, , you get the idea.

Not the most embarrasing, but up there, was when I was in Texas, in Austin, out for a night of drinking. I was wearing a pair of cut-off shorts, and was cutting the frayed threads off. Some girl I was hanging out was laughing at me so I cut the crotch part out and said "F-it, it's a MINI-SKIRT". We had a laugh about it and I walked around like that, and showing my wang to pretty much anyone that would look. I flashed some friends of mine just in time to see the woman cop standing right beside them. I didn't know it, but they give TICKETS for indecent exposure. Cost me $65.00. My parents were way proud I tell you.

I'm beginning to see the pattern: almost all of these are alcohol-driven, and just as many involve my weemer.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 03:00:41 PM »

Funny you should say that, Ghouk.  The two moments below should have been embarrassing, but thanks to alcohol--the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems--they were just good stories.

The first occurred as I was relieving myself off of a balcony in public.  As I stared intently at my discharge, enjoying the splattering effect that my was having on the rosebushes or whatever, a cute girl came and looked over the balcony, asking me, "What are you looking at?"  After looking down she turned and exited without saying a thing.  We never spoke again and she always avoided eye contact.  But that's nothing new with me an cute girls.

The second episode occurred in Las Vegas, inside the "world's largest souvenir store."  I had relieved myself a bit earlier, but apparently I was so drunk not only did I not zip up, but I completely forgot to place myself back inside my pants.  A security guard came over to me and whispered to me to put that thing away.  I have no idea how long I had been wandering around the Strip, hanging loose, before someone thought to tell me.  I was too drunk to even feel the breeze. 

These events should have embarrassed me, but didn't.  I think they helped me form my decision to retire from competitive drinking in my early 30s, though.       

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »

I was so drunk not only did I not zip up, but I completely forgot to place myself back inside my pants.  A security guard came over to me and whispered to me to put that thing away.       

lol, I'm guessing that this kind of scenario has happened to every guy at least once, it definitely happened to me: this was at uni, I had just got out of the shower and kind of half dressed, had my trousers on and there was a knock on the door and it was some guy I was planning on selling my guitar amp to, so I answered the door and basically negotiated the sale of my amp to this guy on the doorstep - probably talked for about 2-3 mins - then he went off to get some money, I closed the door looked down and realised...well yes... Bluesad the guy never said anything tho'

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 05:07:00 PM »

So far the most embarassing thing has been that in the fourth grade during gym it was really hot so I started taking off the sweatshirt I had on, unfortunatley I also grabbed the T-shirt under it and flashed the whole gym class to which someone shouted, "AHHHHHHHHH!"  I still hear about it every now and then, of course I was a fata$$ back then which didn't help.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 11:06:29 PM »

So far the most embarassing thing has been that in the fourth grade during gym it was really hot so I started taking off the sweatshirt I had on, unfortunatley I also grabbed the T-shirt under it and flashed the whole gym class to which someone shouted, "AHHHHHHHHH!"  I still hear about it every now and then, of course I was a fata$$ back then which didn't help.

this thread aint quite taking off like the other ones, but your story reminds me of something that happened in school so I'll throw it out there...

OK, this kid in school bullied me like no other. he had a serious vendetta against me for no apparent reason. you know the type....

anyway, we're in the changing rooms getting ready for a game of rugby (I'm envious of any U.S. heads because you never had to play rugby, lol).  The changing rooms door enters into a big arena which doubles as a gym court, a 5-a-side-football pitch and a general work-out area. okay, so we're half way through changing and I'm basically standing with a vest on and nothing else, as you do, ...all of a sudden this kid who hates me suddenly comes from out of nowhere and pushes me through the door, and him and his mates pull the door tight so I can't get back in.

so I'm standing with only my vest on in this arena type area I just described, I turn around and the GIRLS VOLLEYBALL TEAM is all sat down in the corner having some lecture from their teacher...they all turn around...look at me and start laughing hysterically. I'm banging on the door desperately trying to get back in and all I can see is this guy's face pressed up against the glass partition in the middle of the door, laughing at me, pushing it shut so i can't get back in. I can't remember how long I was stood there, it could have been 20 seconds it could have been 2 minutes, I don't know, but eventually I got back in ,to be greeted by a bunch off sarcastic cheers from pretty much everyone in the changing room, even my 'friends'...

I have actually tried to blank this incident from my mind, but that post sbove reminded me of it. shameful...

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 11:20:30 PM »

sorry, but I get a kick out of hearing people tell of times they were embarrassed because of their nudity. I've ALWAYS been the idiot that would drop trou whenever I felt like it no matter what the situation. I've never had an Adonis body, and I'm not John Holmes, , but for some reason I don't get embarrassed over being nekid, , or at least I didn't when I was younger. Of course once I became what was supposed to be a responsible adult, I was often embarrassed  over the trouble that was had. When I worked at the shipyard though, I used tell my workers, as if I was bribing them "If you go work on project A, I'll show you my pecker". They'd say something like OK, but you have to show Joe over there, he really wants to see it. So I'd go over to Joe and start pulling it out and Then people would start trying to throw lit cigarettes or hot welding rod stubs at my hog. It was just kinda an ongoing joke about trying to show it to  everyone in the world. Shipyards are a rude crowd.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2008, 11:40:01 PM »

sorry, but I get a kick out of hearing people tell of times they were embarrassed because of their nudity. I've ALWAYS been the idiot that would drop trou whenever I felt like it no matter what the situation. I've never had an Adonis body, and I'm not John Holmes, , but for some reason I don't get embarrassed over being nekid, , or at least I didn't when I was younger. Of course once I became what was supposed to be a responsible adult, I was often embarrassed  over the trouble that was had. When I worked at the shipyard though, I used tell my workers, as if I was bribing them "If you go work on project A, I'll show you my pecker". They'd say something like OK, but you have to show Joe over there, he really wants to see it. So I'd go over to Joe and start pulling it out and Then people would start trying to throw lit cigarettes or hot welding rod stubs at my hog. It was just kinda an ongoing joke about trying to show it to  everyone in the world. Shipyards are a rude crowd.

totally cool. i understand that. for a start in England we're very reserved by our nature compared with most other cultures, plus I guess I'm the kind of guy that reacts to that mentality in a sensitive kind of way...maybe. I dunno if that's to do with upbringing or it's in my nature or whatever...

I can tell by your stories in yr 1st post that you don't have an issue with that kind of thing, lmao  Thumbup

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2008, 04:01:59 AM »

I barfed in the hearing test booth at the MEPS center when I was taking my physical to enlist.

I put on the ol' beer goggles and porked some HUGE mexican chick when I was in Texas, only to have a friend tell EVERYONE within a 9-mile radius.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR Karma!

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2008, 07:05:02 AM »

Actually I should have posted my wedding stories here instead of the "dumb thing" thread.  Although I guess they fall under both.  I usually have no shame so embarrassing events for me are few and far between.   Wink  Although more recently my wife and I went to Disneyworld with her family and she lost her temper during character breakfast with them.  She started F-bombing with Mickey and Donald around.  I couldn't have been more p*ssed. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2008, 08:49:47 AM »

I was out on a roller skating trip with my church group one time and the entire inseam of my pants gave way when I fell.  I mean, they were ripped from knee to shining knee!  It was two hours before we left, and we were in a VERY public place, in mixed company, and my pants were utterly destroyed.  I wound up tying two jackets around my waste by the arms and making sort of a big kilt/skirt out of them . . . and spent the rest of the night sitting in the concession stand.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That's Ever Happened To You? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.