Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:31:01 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  12 year old shot to death while trick-or-treating. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 12 year old shot to death while trick-or-treating.  (Read 6455 times)
Menard
« on: November 01, 2008, 08:00:35 PM »

What makes it even worse (as though it could be worse) is that damn fools are making excuses for the idiot who did this.

The idiot's brother said "We want to let his family know that this is a total tragic accident," he said. "He was trying to protect his family."

An accident?

Someone knocks at your door on Halloween, you unload a full clip from an AK-47 through the front door, and that's a goddam accident?

I hope the piece of s**t that did this gets fried and they hunt down everything in his gene pool making excuses for him and do the same to them.

It makes it even worse that the entire family was with the kid, and those who were not shot in the fracas, had to watch it. Considering how many bullets were fired, I wonder if police have even bothered to check with neighbors in the line of fire to see if everyone is alright.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/01/halloween.slaying.ap/index.html?eref=rss_topstories
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2008, 08:16:14 PM »

This is f*cked up man, very f*cked up.  First off, there is no excuse and for someone to open fire on a few kids trick or treating is beyond abhorable.  How screwed up do you have to be to think a few kids in front of your house on Halloween night are out to harm your family.  Perhaps he is too f*cked up to realize that it was Oct, 31. Which brings me to this; wouldn't you at least try to ask questions before opening a barray of bullets on someone.

I hope this a-hole rots in hell.  To think, this is probably the last thing a person expects to happen on a night where we celebrate dressing up and getting free candy.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2008, 09:43:33 PM »

Hmm, I wonder what someone with multiple drug convictions would be doing with $7500 in cash, and how that might relate to being so paranoid he'd shoot through the door when someone knocked.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »

He sounds like a particularly nasty form of pondlife. He clearly values money and his on neck over anything else.

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 11:52:20 PM »

Who the hell defends their home with an AK-47 anyway, did he think some terrorist group was politley knocking on his door before they kick it in and slaughter him and his family?  Jack/Dumba$$

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 06:14:18 AM »

Buggedout Retarded scum

Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 10:14:06 AM »

So the guy basically emptied an entire magazine.  He must've been on drugs at the time.

And this line:  "Police said they also charged a 19-year-old in his home, Ericka Patrice Pee, with obstruction of justice when she was caught trying to run away after the shooting with $7,500 in cash."

I'm glad I have a NORMAL last name.  It would suck to be named after urine.   Lookingup
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 07:11:21 AM »

Buggedout

This is truly a scumbag who deserves the death penalty for killing a child!  Hatred

How will he explain the fact that he has a semi-automatic rifle in his house, an AK 47 no less?  Question

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
akiratubo

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2008, 10:17:50 AM »

How will he explain the fact that he has a semi-automatic rifle in his house, an AK 47 no less?  Question

Legal to buy and own in most States.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  12 year old shot to death while trick-or-treating. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.