Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:11:02 PM
714247 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  STRANGE COMPULSION??? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: STRANGE COMPULSION???  (Read 2746 times)
wagnerfan
New Visitor

« on: November 11, 2008, 03:50:34 PM »

Hi -I have a trailer on one of my DVDs for a B movie called Strange Compulsion - about a Peeping Tom. But I can't seem to find the film itself anywhere - could anyone help?? thanks  Jay   wagnerfan@comcast.net
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 03:59:23 PM »

STRANGE COMPULSION (1964).  I don't see a DVD release anywhere.  You might try asking the company from which you got the DVD with the trailer on it.  Since it was made in 1964, though, it's probably not public domain.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
wagnerfan
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 04:08:07 PM »

The trailer is on the Something Weird Double Bill of Ed Wood's "Violent Years" and also"Girl Gang". I checked the Something Weird website but they don't have Strange Compulsion listed - I'll try and contact them about it though  thanks
wagnerfan
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 05:48:50 PM »

I heard from Somwthing Weird - they don't carry it. I know it must be out there somewhere   Jay
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 05:56:06 PM »

Have a look on this site:

http://www.brutallo.com/index.html

They have some rare DVDs. I saw it mentioned on a link, but you'll have to look through a few pages.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 06:21:14 PM »

That is a cool site with an interesting, but it desperately needs a search function.  I saw STRANGE OBSESSION listed there, but it was a trailer mention.  He does say you can email him about rare films, so it may be worth a try.

The thing is, the film may no longer even exist.  Lots of films are lost forever, even if a trailer or a clip or stills survive.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
wagnerfan
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 06:23:51 PM »

Thanks I'll give it a try - the reason I think it may exist is that IMDB has a detailed description of the film so I guess someone has seen it  Wagner Fan
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  STRANGE COMPULSION??? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.