Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:14:22 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Colonoscopy tomorrow « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Colonoscopy tomorrow  (Read 18053 times)
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »

On a related note, I encourage everyone here to take a serious look at purchasing a Colon Cleansing Kit to rid yourself of that pesky mucoid plaque.

Don't forget to post photos of the results on this site!  Thumbup

http://www.mucoidplaque.co.uk/mucoid_plaque_photos.htm

Those pictures are highly disgusting.  The guy who chose to photograph his "results" in a collander is the most disturbing. If Cap'n had only looked at those photos, I'm sure his appetite would have left him alone. 

It's interesting most chose to use chopsticks, but I suppose those are the logical utensils to use to pick globs of disgusting rubbery poo out of your toilet.

Kudos to "Linda from the USA" for scooping up and displaying her results bare-handed.  Cheers

Yeah. I'm sure she'll appreciate your kudos... for the rest of her very, very long and very, very, very, very lonely life. Lol.

::gag::

Since we're on the subject of "mucoid plaque" (which, admittedly, is not a subject anyone anywhere should be on anytime EVER)... I hope anyone who isn't already aware realizes that "mucoid plaque" is completely NOT accepted by the medical community, and is considered by certified medical professionals to be a hoax, perpetuated by wily con men whose "detoxification" products are actually what causes the "evidence" (i.e. the "mucoid plaque") to exist in the first place.

I don't mean to go off on a tangent, but I loathe these infomercial con artists and their hokey products supported by elaborate B.S. myths. Loathe 'em with a passion. If anyone here is a believer in this stuff, I mean no insult. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Menard
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2008, 04:00:50 PM »

I was going to suggest sticking maggots up one's ass to eat away anything that is not tied down.

I was then going to post a picture of some maggots; I thusly went on an image search.

I highly recommend not going on an image search for maggots.
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2008, 04:02:09 PM »

I was going to suggest sticking maggots up one's ass to eat away anything that is not tied down.

I was then going to post a picture of some maggots; I thusly went on an image search.

Oh christ! My eyes! Why didn't I listen?!? WHY?!?

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2008, 04:12:40 PM »

wily con men whose "detoxification" products are actually what causes the "evidence" (i.e. the "mucoid plaque") to exist in the first place.

That was my first thought too.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »

This is your brain, , ,This is your brain on drugs, , ,This is your brain on drugs with three strips of bacon, three sausage links, two slices of toast and your chouce of coffee, tea, or orange juice, on special this week for $4.99, or $4.19 for those that qualify for senior or military discount.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2008, 04:22:13 PM »

This is your brain, , ,This is your brain on drugs, , ,This is your brain on drugs with three strips of bacon, three sausage links, two slices of toast and your chouce of coffee, tea, or orange juice, on special this week for $4.99, or $4.19 for those that qualify for senior or military discount.

Mmmm. Braaaaaaaaaaaains.

Hmmmm... maybe that's how zombie-ism really starts out.

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2008, 05:04:52 PM »

Good luck! I got no jokes since everybody took the obvious ones!

Don't be an a$$hole

Sorry Junior; I can't believe I missed that one. (red-faced)

Good one Thumbup

No, FlaK; it's a joke. Just think of the topic. TeddyR

I'm really glad someone caught that.  TeddyR, In fact I don't see how it was misconstrued because Flak didn't really say anything in that post that would make me think anything of him in the sense of a$$holeism.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2008, 06:23:04 PM »

Rejoice, humans, a simple blood test is reportedly five years away from replacing the colonoscopy altogether.  Thumbup

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

I doubt it. There's too much you can't see without looking.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Raffine

« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2008, 07:14:20 PM »

Oh christ! My eyes! Why didn't I listen?!? WHY?!?

Sushi gives you BRAIN MAGGOTS!

Who'd a thought?  Twirling

Imagine being a zombie and catching a nice fresh person only to find they got the BRAIN MAGGOTS?
How annoying!

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2008, 07:25:23 PM »

No, seriously, dude, and it's a good thing. I was reading about this blood test in a medical journal while I was doing some research on pandemics last summer. This test, which exists now and will soon almost certainly become standard, could potentially eliminate the need for nearly all "routine" colonoscopy procedures, and because more people would submit to a blood test over something more invasive, it would probably save a lot of lives. After all, not everyone is as brave as the person who started this thread.

Here's some light reading on it, if you're interested:

http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/969572/blood_test_may_replace_colonoscopy/index.html

http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/793/blood_test_may_measure_colon_cancer_risk/

http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=news/health&id=5681130

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/14/health/main544008.shtml

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6WFX-4M69264-14&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=db68fb34aa5f47216020ecbf1ac43019

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2008, 07:37:11 PM »

Good luck C'ptn! I hope all goes well!  Thumbup

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2008, 07:59:41 PM »

Those pictures are highly disgusting.  The guy who chose to photograph his "results" in a collander is the most disturbing. If Cap'n had only looked at those photos, I'm sure his appetite would have left him alone. 

It's interesting most chose to use chopsticks, but I suppose those are the logical utensils to use to pick globs of disgusting rubbery poo out of your toilet.

Kudos to "Linda from the USA" for scooping up and displaying her results bare-handed.  Cheers

Dude, she's holding it up like its an award winning bass she caught.  Seriously, those pics are f'n disgusting and if they do exist, I think I'll leave them where they are for the time being.  I doubt the trauma of passing them would be worth it.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
raj

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2008, 08:11:03 PM »

Good luck.  I've heard colonoscopies can be a real pain in the ass.  It is a s**tty process, but hopefully you'll have good results in the end.  How long does it take them to analize the test?
Menard
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2008, 11:58:33 PM »

Hey Geeze

Remind you of anything?

TongueOut

(I'll get a response out of you, yet) TeddyR
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Colonoscopy tomorrow « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.