Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:11:03 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Early 80's Slasher Flick (Need Help!) « previous next »
Poll
Question: Early 80's Slasher Flick
Cable only movie? - 0 (0%)
Obscure Film no one remembers? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Early 80's Slasher Flick (Need Help!)  (Read 4761 times)
HirayamaKodomo
New Visitor

« on: January 17, 2009, 01:15:08 PM »

Hello Forum,
I have enjoyed the forum posts immensely and would like to utilize your skills in identify a film I saw. I have checked all of the posts on the forum, but could not find any information that would help me with this. I saw this film on cable when I was no more than six or seven, but I vividly remember certain scenes.

A killer is on the loose in New England during a heavy rainstorm. He is hiding in a small New England hospital located close to a lighthouse. He starts killing some of the nurses and I remember a big kitchen knife being used. Now this is where it gets weird. The nurses get up and are walking around after being attacked (zombies???). They obviously look different, but the other nurses and doctors don't notice. When one of the doctors or nurses tries asking them a question, they use the same phrase "What difference does it make?".
The lighthouse is used later on in the film. The rain is still brutal in the film and helps the killer run around.

I know this isn't alot to go on, but I have seen some pretty vague and nebulous questions before. This was around the time that slasher/horror flicks were all the rage in the early 80's. Maybe the film faded away into obscurity. With the combined knowledge of everyone here, I'm sure someone can point me in the right direction.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 01:33:50 PM »

Ha!  You are remembering the comedy flick "Hysterical!"  Here's a review:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/hysterical/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
M.10rda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 06:37:40 AM »

Although no confirmation from O.P., the same question was asked again many years later, answered (again by Andrew!), and I think moved to Solved. There is only one horror-ish movie where zombies ask "What difference does it make?".......
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Early 80's Slasher Flick (Need Help!) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.