Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:07:45 AM
714255 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Free Domain for the First Person to Register and Post on My Forum « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Domain for the First Person to Register and Post on My Forum  (Read 1578 times)
Menard
« on: November 16, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »

That is the catch, and the only catch.

Register and post on my forum at http://5g8.net/forum/ and you will receive...

p4o.net (that's p4o, not p40; like in Price 4 Oil)

This is a 3 character dotnet. All 3 character dotnets are taken and are not available to be registered. You can only get one from someone who has one.

Why am I giving it away?

I have several that are set to expire in December and cannot afford to renew them all. If it expires, the registrar will take it and try to get $60 to $100 for it (good luck to them Lookingup).

This one is set to expire on 12-10-2008. If possible, I would rather give it away to someone, and why not someone on this forum?

It is registered with Moniker, and if you don't have a Moniker account, you can sign up for a free account.

The current cost for dotnet registration is $6.64 a year with Moniker; that's what it will cost you to extend this domain till next December. Considering the steady increase in domain registration prices, it would be prudent to go ahead and register it for 2 or 3 years.

In order to own and register/renew a domain, you will need to be 18 years of age at least and have a credit card or Paypal account (it's a little weird how their Paypal is setup...you basically have to send a payment to their email address rather than automatic checkout). If you have neither, you can get a prepaid credit card at grocery stores or Walmart, which is accepted.

You don't have to be creative in posting on my forum. You can just say 'hi', 'test', 'I want the domain', 'you are a god, Menard', or even even quote Shakespeare if you like.

So, if you want it, go here and be the first person to register and post to any forum on the forum and you will get the domain.

If nobody responds, it will expire.
Menard
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 11:00:59 PM »

Just an update.

The domain has been given away.

I posted it on Digital Point and it didn't last two minutes.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Free Domain for the First Person to Register and Post on My Forum « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.