Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:06:14 PM
714193 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Worst video game EVER « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Worst video game EVER  (Read 20990 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 07:37:16 PM »

Win Lose Or Draw NES
Small | Large

I remember getting this for Xmas one year.  It was something my mother picked up on the five dollar rack.  Try listening to the soundtrack without giggling. That and the girls say what seems to be, "hairy" when they get the answer right.  I still have the piece of sh!t somewhere. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 07:42:10 PM »

Small | Large

Supposedly a game in its alpha stages that was then unleashed on an unsuspecting public.

Also, Superman 64.  It really is as terrible as they say. NSFW

Small | Large

And yeah, I like the AVGN better than the Irate dude.

I actually like the NES TMNT though.  I beat it with a friend, believe it or not.

Edit: Oops, sorry about the lack of a NSFW tag on there earlier.  Thanks DarkSider.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 08:59:52 PM by Jim H » Logged
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 10:50:43 PM »

Edit: Oops, sorry about the lack of a NSFW tag on there earlier.  Thanks DarkSider.
no prob...speaking of Irate Gamer and AVGN, I notice there is quite an intense dispute on youtube of who is ripping off who.  I have to admit I came across AVGN first.  Who knows, I find them both entertaining. 

DarkSider's Realm

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 04:24:04 AM »

Anyway, the description that "you fall in a hole, try to get out for hours" was dead on for ET.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR Virtual karma, Andrew!

That reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coin op arcade game where the Foot warriors jump up from the sewers and throw manhole covers at the turtles. If your turtle fell in the hole, there was a brief silence, then a pair of eyes in the darkness and then a very dazed voice said: "Duhhhhhh...who put the lights out?" TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 11:27:05 AM »

I don't know that it had that bad a concept , but adventure couldn't have had worse graphics
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 11:30:53 AM by lester1/2jr » Logged
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 05:36:38 PM »

Never played it, but heard about it, though. And this was years ago. But the game consisted of your character--Custer--and an Indian maiden tied to a stake, and you as Custer got to see how many times you could rape this Indian maiden, before you were killed by other Indians shooting arrows at you.

Of course, with a game concept like this, you can imagine how bad the graphics were. Some of the worst I've ever seen in a game.

Of course, the game didn't last long, as everybody, including Native Americans, venomously protested it, and it was quickly withdrawn from the video gaming market.
Torgo

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 05:57:39 PM »

SWORD OF SODAN (Sega Genesis)
Small | Large

LORD OF THE SWORD   (Sega Master System)
Small | Large

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Torgo

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »

CONAN  (NES)
Small | Large

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 07:22:54 PM »

I don't know that it had that bad a concept , but adventure couldn't have had worse graphics

Adventure had pretty lame graphics, but was a great game at the time. Gotta remember it was competing with Space Invaders, which was monumentally huge, proving graphics didn't have to be that great if the game in interesting. Adventure was one of the games that I played A LOT.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 07:27:36 PM »

Never played it, but heard about it, though. And this was years ago. But the game consisted of your character--Custer--and an Indian maiden tied to a stake, and you as Custer got to see how many times you could rape this Indian maiden, before you were killed by other Indians shooting arrows at you.

Of course, with a game concept like this, you can imagine how bad the graphics were. Some of the worst I've ever seen in a game.

Of course, the game didn't last long, as everybody, including Native Americans, venomously protested it, and it was quickly withdrawn from the video gaming market.

Custer's revenge, it was one of the first adult-oriented games, and it was completely tasteless.

Funny how adult-themed video games have never really made it in the US, however, in Japan, many games have an adult theme or at least nudity. Many of their tile games show a woman undressing as the game goes along or uncover a nude picture as tiles are removed. There was the 'Leisure Suit Larry' games several years back, which were a lot of fun, pretty funny, and challenging, but kinda died out with no replacement in sight.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 08:11:23 PM »

Custer's revenge, it was one of the first adult-oriented games, and it was completely tasteless.

Funny how adult-themed video games have never really made it in the US, however, in Japan, many games have an adult theme or at least nudity. Many of their tile games show a woman undressing as the game goes along or uncover a nude picture as tiles are removed. There was the 'Leisure Suit Larry' games several years back, which were a lot of fun, pretty funny, and challenging, but kinda died out with no replacement in sight.

The Angry Video Game Nerd, or some imitator of his, did a show about early underground adult video games, complete with clips of the Custer game.  Try a search for it if you're really curious. You can probably imagine what naked people look like when rendered in blocks on an Atari 2600 console--anything but erotic.  The gameplay was uniformly boring, too. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 08:28:11 PM »

I recall playing strip poker on my Commadore 64.  The game was fun but unfortunately only had two girls to play with.  Another Atari 2600 game to check out for adult games is Beat Em And Eat Em.  Good lord....
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 08:33:30 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »

Adventure had pretty lame graphics, but was a great game at the time. Gotta remember it was competing with Space Invaders, which was monumentally huge, proving graphics didn't have to be that great if the game in interesting. Adventure was one of the games that I played A LOT.

I played "Adventure" for hours and hours, and I hated that damn bat.  I remember getting swallowed by a dragon as I killed it with the sword (yes, an arrow sign) and then the bat picked up the dead dragon, with me inside, and flew around.  I took to grabbing the bat and locking it inside a castle once I figured out how to get rid of the little creep.

Hated that bat.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Torgo

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 11:27:33 PM »

GHOSTBUSTERS  (Sega Master System)
Small | Large

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2008, 11:00:40 AM »

ghouck-  those creatures in Adventure are kind of horrifying however basic they are designed
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Worst video game EVER « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.