Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:11:04 PM
713365 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Worst video game EVER « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Worst video game EVER  (Read 20882 times)
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2008, 11:19:12 AM »

Adventure had pretty lame graphics, but was a great game at the time. Gotta remember it was competing with Space Invaders, which was monumentally huge, proving graphics didn't have to be that great if the game in interesting. Adventure was one of the games that I played A LOT.

I played "Adventure" for hours and hours, and I hated that damn bat.  I remember getting swallowed by a dragon as I killed it with the sword (yes, an arrow sign) and then the bat picked up the dead dragon, with me inside, and flew around.  I took to grabbing the bat and locking it inside a castle once I figured out how to get rid of the little creep.

Hated that bat.

I hated it when the bat would pick up the magnet and drag important stuff like keys or the bridge somewhere you can't get it, then drop the magnet somewhere you can't get it. Did you ever find the magic dot?

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Torgo

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2008, 03:52:18 PM »

They actually came out with a sequel to Adventure called cleverly enough Adventure 2(!) on the Atrai 5200. that was made by a company called Atari Age in 2007.  A friend of mine has it on his PC.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2008, 05:03:44 PM »

Rise Of The Robots

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cNCfKd7Tb5s

Awful controls, awful graphics, bland, boring game characters. I think each robot had about 2 moves and when I once played this with my cousin, the 2nd player couldn't even move, regardless of how many controllers we tried. The levels are also really boring and repetitive and the game is too easy.

Crap-in-a-hat! I remember this steaming pile o' pixels. I had this for GameGear. I remember thinking it was gonna be so effin' cool... until I actually played it. What a disappointment.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 08:45:01 PM »

I hated it when the bat would pick up the magnet and drag important stuff like keys or the bridge somewhere you can't get it, then drop the magnet somewhere you can't get it. Did you ever find the magic dot?

Somehow I forgot all about the magnet.  Yeah, when that happened you had to wait for the bat to come along and pick them up again.  Did I mention how much I hated that bat?

Never found the magic dot on my own.  I think that I did it after reading about the easter egg on a newsgroup.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2008, 09:10:24 PM »

I used to kill time playing this for Commadore 64.  For some reason I thought it was cool. 
Small | Large

Looking back, maybe I was wrong.   Question

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »

Tag-Team Wrestling? No, you were right, it was cool. Maybe not Space Taxi cool, but it was way up there.

Never found the magic dot on my own.  I think that I did it after reading about the easter egg on a newsgroup.

I found it on accident, but didn't know what to do with it. A friend told me what it was for and exactly where to find it.

That is said to be the first easter egg in any video game.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 10:32:45 PM by ghouck » Logged

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

Tag-Team Wrestling? No, you were right, it was cool. Maybe not Space Taxi cool, but it was way up there.
alright...I was on the fence there about it for a minute but you've changed my mind.  Space Taxi, man that brings back memories.  That game talked too, "Pad 1 please".  I also used to love playing Taskmaster on C64.  Beat it a few times although the last stage usually killed me with the flying creatures.

DarkSider's Realm

Torgo

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2008, 11:24:11 PM »

This is one of the worst 3d platform games that I've ever played.

Bubsy 3D   (PS1)

Small | Large

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
dean

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2008, 07:08:32 AM »

I just downloaded a ton of SNES roms the other day, and browsing them I found a terrible terrible game...

Family Feud!

As if the TV show wasn't bad enough, but a video game based on it?  Buggedout

I think what made it worse was that it has dated so horribly...  As if all the questions were from the 50s.

"What did kids at school call the smart kids?"

Some answers: 'Brains'  'Nerd' 'Know it all' and so on...   Hatred  And to think I actually gave it a shot for interests sake!

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Pilgermann

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »

My brother and I rented (er, I guess our mom did, technically) Wayne Gretzky Hockey for the NES  and I think it's the only rental we ever returned because we hated it so much.  It's just so boring!

Small | Large

Time Killers was a crappy arcade game I remember playing a few times.  It was attractive because of the decapitation and hacking off of limbs, but once the novelty wore off it's just a bad game.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 01:59:13 PM by Pilgermann » Logged

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »

Time Killers was a crappy arcade game I remember playing a few times.  It was attractive because of the decapitation and hacking off of limbs, but once the novelty wore off it's just a bad game.

I didn't think the Time Killers was that horrible.  While it wasn't the best game around it was still fun to play.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2008, 03:20:19 PM »

Time Killers was awful!
Kind of like a poor man's Street Fighter but even worse.

There was another game that was similar to Time Killers and it had a bunch of weird characters.  One character wore a detective coat and hat and he had a grappling hook weapon.  The graphics were very similar to to Time Killers.
Anyone remember what game that is?
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2008, 04:49:13 PM »

There was another game that was similar to Time Killers and it had a bunch of weird characters.  One character wore a detective coat and hat and he had a grappling hook weapon.  The graphics were very similar to to Time Killers.
Anyone remember what game that is?
Ash please don't tell me you are referring to Eternal Champions.  I'd be heartbroken since its one of my all time favs.  The guy your describing sounds like Larcern in the game. 

DarkSider's Realm

Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2008, 07:15:13 PM »

Ash please don't tell me you are referring to Eternal Champions.  I'd be heartbroken since its one of my all time favs.  The guy your describing sounds like Larcern in the game. 

That's it!

You actually liked that game?
When it comes to fighting games, I've always required high standards and Eternal Champions, in my opinion, is severely lacking.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2008, 07:45:06 PM »

That's it!

You actually liked that game?
When it comes to fighting games, I've always required high standards and Eternal Champions, in my opinion, is severely lacking.
Sigh...every fighter in that game had a different style of fighting and the graphics were highly advanced for the Sega.  The characters were awesome and the plot was B-movie-licious.  But, to each his own.  I maintain its a cool game.   Twirling 

DarkSider's Realm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Worst video game EVER « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.