Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:00:39 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Whopper Virgins « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whopper Virgins  (Read 5134 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« on: December 02, 2008, 01:54:45 PM »

http://www.inquisitr.com/10231/whopper-virgins-it-doesnt-get-much-more-offensive-than-this/

Here's an inspired choice of projects by the director of "Dogtown and Z Boyz" .  enjoy your 20% fat, dyed burger color burger, third worldies!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 02:43:12 PM »

"Yes, we all prefer the Whopper to the Big Mac."

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rat-Bat-Spider
Dedicated Viewer

ICE to meet you!

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2008, 09:53:05 PM »

Maybe this was the master plan of Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse Now when he ventured into the Cambodian jungle; to cleanse the world of Whopper Virgins...

Cambodian: Uh, sir, we found a babbling, half-dead Dennis Hopper outside the camp. What should--
Kurtz: Damn it, #1! I don't care about that! What I care about is the rich, bold flavor of a burger that's char-broiled to perfection with just the right amount of condiments and fixin's! I mean, Jesus, you can see the grill marks on the patty! Do you even understand what I'm saying, #1?
Cambodian: Uh, I'm afraid not sir. Uh, about Dennis Hopper...
Kurtz: That's it! I need to show you what I mean! Kill a cow tonight so we can make some burgers! Make it a production! I want the cow to feel good before we put a machete through its shoulder blades!
Cambodian: But, sir, all we have are water buffalo...
Kurtz: I swear to God I'm gonna read T.S. Eliot til you die of exposure if you don't get something Whopper-licious in my mouth by dark!
Cambodian: Yes, sir! Yes , sir!

www.cinematronica.wordpress.com
A movie review every day for an entire year. Can he handle it? Can YOU handle it?
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 07:44:22 AM »

This has got to be the single worst marketing ploy Burger King has come up with. Ever worse than "The Nerd" from back in the 80's.

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
onagro
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 10:06:33 AM »

This has got to be the single worst marketing ploy Burger King has come up with. Ever worse than "The Nerd" from back in the 80's.

I'm curious... What did they do with the nerd?
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 11:48:34 AM »

it's ridiculous to travel across the world to give people food that we value mainly for it's convenience
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 11:54:17 AM »

But, , ,they're going to PROVE which TASTES BETTER.

Good idea though: Go to the parts of the world where they eat some of the strangest things like bugs and worms, and use THAT as the basis for a TASTE TEST. They're traveling to the furthest corners of the world because most people, when asked "Which is better, a Whopper or a Big Mac?", I believe will answer: Doesn't matter, they both are crap, any difference is microscopic compared to how crappy they are. It also gives them the opportunity to take a picture of someone with less than 4% body fat eating their product. 

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Jim H

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 02:10:41 PM »

I'd hazard a guess and say a lot of these people's traditional diets are probably much lower in fat than the typical Americans.  That means, in all likelihood, they'll think both are ****ing delicious. 
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 02:22:01 PM »

I dunno, the "Wake up With the King" campaign stll gives me nightmares. 

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Whopper Virgins « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.