Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:40:59 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  90's aliens movie--brother and sister alien take on human skin « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 90's aliens movie--brother and sister alien take on human skin  (Read 7173 times)
Gonz
« on: January 09, 2009, 04:30:06 PM »

Hello people. I've been looking for years for this alien movie which I'm most sure is from the mid nineties.

Plot is that a brother and a sister, both young and good looking (the sister looks a lot like a young Melanie Griffith or Meg Ryan) move to a small redneckish town out somewhere. Later we find that they are both injecting people to see if they have this rare bloodtype that they need in order to complete some sort of mission they have on Earth. Those who get injected and are not the required blood type, die.

There is some sort of doctor/scientist sort of guy who kinda figures out what their deal is and goes out to kill them.

The aliens have superhuman strength, and can take people's skin after they kill them, such that they can take their appereance, though at one point they are seen without human skin and look like warewolves.

Any pointers?
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 04:53:09 PM »

Your description is close enough to "Sleepwalkers" that you might want to check it out:

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/sleepwalkers/

However, this is missing some of the key points - like the blood angle.  That almost sounds like the 1995 remake of "Not of This Earth."  If you combine the two, you just about have the movie you describe.  Could it be a case of mixed memories?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
cianaingeal
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 11:33:20 PM »

Do you remember anything else about this film? It's reminding me of a movie I saw not too long ago, but I cannot remember the name of it. In it, the sister becomes friends with the wife of a policeman, which causes problems between the sister and brother. He wants his sister to take over the wife's body, and the sister feels like she can't, as this woman is the only friend she has ever had. The cop figures out what is going on, and sets out to kill them. And at one point, the siblings are seen without their skin, and do resemble some sort of werewolf like creatures.
Gonz
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 10:58:59 PM »

Thanks to those who replied--the movies mentioned are not the ones I had saw.

cianaingeal, I remember a few other things. The aliens have this sorta device, like a remote control, to see if someone is of the 'type' they're searching for, and one day the sister goes out around town pointing it at people to see if she can get a correct reading.

Also, I think near the beginning, the sister is riding her car (convertible?) and she picks up a hitchhiker, who happens to be a con or ex-con, and tells her to pull over to the side of the road, where he takes her over to this wrecked pickup truck. She kinda flips the script by undressing and telling him that she 'wants it'. As they start going at it, she stabs him with that injection sort of thing, and kills him.

At one point, towards the middle/end, the sister has someone kidnapped and stuffed in the back of her car. A cop pulls her over, and tells her to put her hands on the car and spread them. As he starts to pat her, he's feeling her up. She asks him something like "are you looking for weapons" and he grabs her tits and says something like "these puppies are weapons". Then the person in the trunk kicks or something, and the cop tells her to freeze, and she grabs the cop and throws him up in the air.

I just realized I remembered all this about the movie. Any other pointers...?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  90's aliens movie--brother and sister alien take on human skin « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.