Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:41:00 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  hello old friends « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: hello old friends  (Read 6982 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 01:52:57 PM »

Hmm, I posted condolences yesterday but for some reason they didn't take. 

One thing I would like to point out is that you shouldn't be expelled for missing online classes for reasons beyond your control.  You should get incompletes and not forfeit your tuition.  The college should have an appeals process you can go through.  I wouldn't just accept their decision without arguing it.   

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
JJ80
Nutter Magnet
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 02:09:07 PM »

Sorry to hear about all that. Good luck, I hope things improve as soon as possible.

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
the master
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »

im sorry about ur troubles and i hope next year is a better one for you and your daughter.
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2008, 07:37:48 PM »

Good News! Good News!!

First, I've got a home! Its a small little house on a back-street a couple of blocks from downtown. An elderly man is letting me rent it very cheaply. He agreed not to charge me for the two months of rent if i would work on the house (and boy does it need work!!) so I guess over the next few weeks my days are going to be filled with painting, ripping up linoleum, and replacing doors. Smile I'm not able to do alot of it but I have some cousins around that are going to pitch in and help me!
Second, I'm appealing my school's decision to expell me, so far I've gotten some of my professors to give W's, but no word on the financial aid situation yet. I'm keeping hopeful though....

I'm just so happy and want to thank everyone for thier words of encouragement.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 07:47:27 PM »

That's terrific to hear, Grace! 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »

Best wishes  Thumbup

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2008, 08:26:22 AM »

That is good news, and with the ability to appeal your situation to the school, it seems that the only rational result (since now somebody has to consider what is going on - vice just following the formula) is that will get fixed.

Doing repairs on the place for the elderly owner sounds like a win-win situation for both of you.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2008, 11:28:33 AM »

Good News! Good News!!

First, I've got a home! Its a small little house on a back-street a couple of blocks from downtown. An elderly man is letting me rent it very cheaply. He agreed not to charge me for the two months of rent if i would work on the house (and boy does it need work!!) so I guess over the next few weeks my days are going to be filled with painting, ripping up linoleum, and replacing doors. Smile I'm not able to do alot of it but I have some cousins around that are going to pitch in and help me!
Second, I'm appealing my school's decision to expell me, so far I've gotten some of my professors to give W's, but no word on the financial aid situation yet. I'm keeping hopeful though....

I'm just so happy and want to thank everyone for thier words of encouragement.

Great news!

If you need any information and "how do I do that", contact me as you know I work on a few houses. Now I'm not going to come help you since your in West Virginia now ... if you was still in Dresden I'd help you on your house. Smile

Many landlords will trade rent for repairs it's a win-win. 

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »

The best to you, Sister Grace.  Keep the positive attitude. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  hello old friends « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.