Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:15:50 PM
714160 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things You Learn From Having Sons... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Things You Learn From Having Sons...  (Read 7106 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 07:23:20 PM »

Years ago I watched my cousin's little boy for her and one thing I learned from him is that in a three-year-old's universe, one of those circular racks of jeans in a department store can double as a urinal.  Buggedout

Wow!  Did the store catch him at that, or did you find out about it first and make a beeline for the exit?

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »

My Uncle Learned from my 7-year old cousin that by kicking a jean rack from the bottom (it's in a shelf fashion, not a circular rack) the rack will break and pile on top of the 7-year old underneath it.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 12:55:23 AM »

Wow!  Did the store catch him at that, or did you find out about it first and make a beeline for the exit?

Ha, BTM, I just stood there in shock while time went in slow motion and then after a second I saw the damage was just to the floor, not the actual clothes, so I shoved everything on the rack away from it, scooped him up and fled! Oh, man. Apparently he went through a stage of wizzing in store aisles for a while, too. So funny now. Wasn't then. When he was  baby he also "spat up" in my hair at a restaurant. lol He was a handful.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 01:31:41 AM »

When I was stationed in Texas, and my son was 2 or so, He was standing at the door with a neighbor girl of about the same age. I heard him say "Look what I got". I figured it was a toy or something, , ,nope, , just showing her his weemer.

When he was little he always got real hot and started sweating when he slept, so often when I would check on him at night, he would be sweating so bad I'd take his PJ top off of him. When he was 5 or 6 he told me, with TOTAL conviction, that his pajamas were MAGIC, because they would take off on their own. He was genuinely surprised when I explained what was happening, to a point of not believing me.

When he was two, I was sleeping on the couch, and he decided to see what was up my nose. He had these skinny, long fingers, with thin, sharp fingernails, one of which he shoved as far up my nose as is possible. I swear it felt like he jabbed the back of my eyeball, and my nose bled for a few days.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
BTM

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2008, 11:12:10 AM »

When he was two, I was sleeping on the couch, and he decided to see what was up my nose. He had these skinny, long fingers, with thin, sharp fingernails, one of which he shoved as far up my nose as is possible. I swear it felt like he jabbed the back of my eyeball, and my nose bled for a few days.

Wow... I guess that's the craziest part about raising kids, you never know WHAT they're going to think of doing, so you can't do a "Don't do that!" lecture beforehand, because they can think of up some BIZARRE stuff that seems perfectly natural to them...

BTM

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 07:09:47 AM »

Ahh... BACHELORHOOD!!!

Ahhhh... dying alone!

Smile

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things You Learn From Having Sons... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.