Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:14:39 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  KFC Teens fired after using sink for a bathtub. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KFC Teens fired after using sink for a bathtub.  (Read 6481 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: December 15, 2008, 02:41:04 AM »

Yet another story for the "I Couldn't Make This s**t Up" department.  Apparently, three girls who worked a KFC in California decided to use an empty sink as a hot tub.  (Keep in mind this is a restaurant, so they have bigass sinks.)  Now, I don't know what's more bizarre about this story, the fact they actually THOUGHT of doing this, the fact they decided to then TAKE PICTURES of themselves doing this, or the fact one of them then decided it'd be a good idea to POST the pictures on their Myspace. 

They put them under a section labeled "KFC Memories" with such insightful caption as, "haha KFC showers!" and "haha we turned on the jets."

Now, I'm sure all of us have done stupid stuff when we were teens, but it's amazing how the age of the internet has allowed dumb antics to a reach a wider audience, instead of just being buried in the midst of time.

Crazily enough, according to the article this occurs four months after some guy was fired for taking a BATH in a sink at the Burger King he worked out and posting a four minute video of it on Youtube.  (Maybe that's where the girls got the idea.)

You can read the article here:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/12/11/2008-12-11_kentucky_fried_chicken_trio_photographed.html

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 10:35:18 AM »

I saw that. What skanks. Their manager should be fired right along with them.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »

Remember the good ol' days when people, kids included, got a job and not only tried to KEEP it, but tried to SUCCEED?

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
BTM

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 11:21:08 PM »

Remember the good ol' days when people, kids included, got a job and not only tried to KEEP it, but tried to SUCCEED?

You know, actually, when I had a job at a fast food place (Dairy Queen) I tried my best to come in with a positive, friendly and upbeat attitude.  I wasn't the fastest worker, but I tried to do my best, but the overall negativity and apathy of my co-workers just began to wear me down, leaving me a depressed husk.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 10:48:51 AM by BTM » Logged

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 02:07:39 PM »

Yep, your co-workers should have been happy with the job and tried to succeed, or left it for someone else to do, not drag others down with their own shortcomings. Unfortunately, employers often tend to look past those people's shortcomings in exchange for being able to pay them less.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:04 PM »

Wouldn't this be considered 'Dinner and a Show'?

Raffine

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 10:06:07 PM »

Wouldn't this be considered 'Dinner and a Show'?

I was thinking this should be combined with the 'Original or Extra Crispy?' thread.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 11:14:07 AM »

My mom said the nursing home she works in this one skank and her boyfriend and another girl thought it would be a good idea to go for a ride in one of the industrial sized dryers on the premises and take a video of the proceedings.  Of course the administrator eventually found out about the video and was, putting it lightly, not at all happy about it.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  KFC Teens fired after using sink for a bathtub. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.