Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:15:10 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COLLECTIONs AGENTS' Running Jumping Standing GALL « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: COLLECTIONs AGENTS' Running Jumping Standing GALL  (Read 1636 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: December 16, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »

No, no one is after me as I don't carry debt except for my mortgage. 

I work from home, so I'm here during the day.  Yesterday, I got a call from some man who asked for me, I said "who is this?" he gave me a name, and stated he was trying to reach "name of person across the street" (my neighbor - yes, he stated her name which I don't post for obvious reasons).  I am not well acquainted with the woman, but know her family with a brief chat or wave hello.  I asked the man what was this in reference to.  He said he would like me to take his name and number and give her the message he was trying to reach her.  Too many questions crowded my brain immediately.  I asked again what it was about.  He rudely stated either I would take the message or not, it was a "yes" or "no" question.   Question  Buggedout  Thinking that perhaps this was another neighbor who had "lady across street's" dogs (that are often running loose and I get looped in by people knocking on my door to return her dogs) I asked if it was "about the dogs."  He hung up.  I looked at the number on the handset (an 800#) called back, and found it was CHRYSLER CREDIT CORPORATION (my neighbor drives a Jeep)!!   Hatred  Can you believe the sneaky, unethical, dirty-rotten tactics of looking up a neighbor's phone number - by my address - to deliver their sh!t message???   Hatred  Hatred  Hatred
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 06:39:41 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 10:15:43 AM »

Oh yeah, that's the way those people work.  A while back I got a call from "an old friend" of one of our employees.  I offered to take a message for him, but the guy kept insisting that he didn't want to bother the employee, and could he please just have his home phone number so he could call him after work?  I kept saying that taking a message for him is certainly no bother, but the guy kept insisting he didn't want to bother him.  And he was so friendly!  The whole time I'm wondering, why the hell would the receptionist transfer a call for a shop employee up to me in the accounting dept?  Maybe because this guy had asked for someone who had access to the personnel records and would know the guy's home phone?  I just kept repeating company policy about not giving out information about our employees, and he finally rudely hung up on me. 

Turns out the employee had his checkbook stolen and a bunch of bill collectors were after him for bounced checks.  I apparently had been talking to one.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COLLECTIONs AGENTS' Running Jumping Standing GALL « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.