Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:26:54 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Elvira Mistress of the Dark « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Author Topic: Elvira Mistress of the Dark  (Read 84725 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« on: December 17, 2008, 08:20:03 AM »

[youtube=425,350]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IJLe2mptCvk

I felt kinda bad that someones "hottest actress" thread was being taken up by Elvira pics. She should have her own thread. Post Elvira stuff/ thoughts here. I'm guessing that some of the older posters here watched a fair few of their bad movies with her. Being, y'know, young and British I never grew up with Elvira. I first encounted her about 2 months ago when I bought my self the first series of Lois and Clark The New Adventures of Superman. There's a scene when Perry is cleaning out his office and he has a giant cardboard cut ot of Elvira. I got curious and typed her into you tube to see what came up...

Man, she's cool !
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 11:46:12 AM by doggett » Logged

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 08:43:49 AM »

I used to watch her every weekend when I lived in California back in '82 - '83.  Many of my oldest bad movie memories come from her  TeddyR  The girl with the curves that'll rattle your nerves!  You can buy some of her original programs if you want to see how she started out, just type "Elvira's Movie Macabre" into Amazon.  Very, very cheesy!

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Doggett

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 08:51:58 AM »

You can only get it from amazon.com, not .co.uk.
She really is cheesy, but in a nice way.
But I did get the first movie and Elvira's box of horror. She still looks great even though she's in her mid 50's.
She even uses the same gags from 20 years ago.

"The hot horror honey who's in it for the money."

Cthulhu

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 09:52:27 AM »

Those boobs are... mesmerising Buggedout
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »

I just noticed the Elvira-lovin' moved!

My favorite Elvira pun: (right after a commercial break) "I'm glad to see you're back! You're glad to see my front!"

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 11:25:35 AM »

used to stay up late to see her show back before the info mercial age.

I read somewhere that her first sexual experience was with Tom Jones , who was so well endowed she ended up having to go to the hospital
Doggett

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 11:30:00 AM »

used to stay up late to see her show back before the info mercial age.

I read somewhere that her first sexual experience was with Tom Jones , who was so well endowed she ended up having to go to the hospital

Gross.
I could have quite happily not known that.

Moving on to something...less gross.
Another Elvira pic.
YAY!!!

"I'm kinda like a carnival...All my major attractions are under the big top (!)"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 11:44:32 AM by doggett » Logged

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 11:55:52 AM »

There is not a single element of that sentence that I don't find wholly disturbing.

Back to non-disturbing Elvira tidbits, does anybody remember those standees they used to have of her in beer places? I remember those being some of my earlier memories of her (my dad used to take me into the local booze distributor every time he went in to grab himself a six-pack). I want one so badly in my home. Not just an Elvira standee, but one of those Elvira beer standees. I don't even drink. It's just because of the nostalgia factor.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »

http://www.celeb***hy.com/12892/elvira_tom_jones_took_my_virginity_i_needed_stitches_he_ditched_me/
Doggett

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 12:04:44 PM »

I didn't click on that link.
There are some things man isn't supposed to know...

Here's an Elvira beer ad. I don't drink. But I do like Elvira.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 12:11:06 PM by doggett » Logged

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 12:44:42 PM »

I did click on that link. Because I... am an idiot.

Anyway...

you know, I was just thinking. As much as I like looking at Elvira (boy, do I ever... "like" is an understatement), I gotta say that she is definitely one of those women who I could just listen to her voice all the live-long day. It's like how a lot of kids, when they saw The Fog for the first time as youngsters, heard Adrienne Barbeau and it was the first time they realized that just a voice could be sexy. Same thing for me. Elvira's voice is... just, wow! There's nothing about this lovely lady that I'm not addicted to.

Me meeting Elvira. Yes, I'm aware I'm a hideous f***ing C.H.U.D. Especially next to her. Doesn't help that's also a bad pic o' me AND there's the double-whammy of it having been taken with me sans beard. I HATE how I look clean-shaven. My face looks like a cherub's cellulite-riddled ass! But, alas, I was forced to clean my scruffy self up for a job interview I had earlier that week. Dagnabbit. She was a blast though. Very fun and very sweet. Definitely one of the coolest people I've ever had the chance to meet, and also cool in real-life. I've met a couple celebrities from my cool book who turned out to be total jerks (not many though, in fact, I can really only think two of the top of my head, and I shan't mention their names), but she was great. Took the time to talk and joke and gimme a wet one. Cool, cool woman.

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 01:24:02 PM »

That post just ruined my entire life  Bluesad

Doggett

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 02:18:29 PM »

I did click on that link. Because I... am an idiot.

Anyway...

Me meeting Elvira. Yes, I'm aware I'm a hideous f***ing C.H.U.D. Especially next to her. Doesn't help that's also a bad pic o' me AND there's the double-whammy of it having been taken with me sans beard. I HATE how I look clean-shaven. My face looks like a cherub's cellulite-riddled ass! But, alas, I was forced to clean my scruffy self up for a job interview I had earlier that week. Dagnabbit. She was a blast though. Very fun and very sweet. Definitely one of the coolest people I've ever had the chance to meet, and also cool in real-life. I've met a couple celebrities from my cool book who turned out to be total jerks (not many though, in fact, I can really only think two of the top of my head, and I shan't mention their names), but she was great. Took the time to talk and joke and gimme a wet one. Cool, cool woman.

You look pretty cool, Will. I'm a short skinny guy with dark hair with an endless supply of Batman T Shirts. Compared to me you're Brad Pitt.

I've heard she's really cool, I'm really jealous that you got a pic with her and I'm assuming by "wet one" you mean kiss. A kiss with Elvira!!!!! Do you know how lucky you are!!!! I would never wash the part of my skin that her lips met...

I can't stop thinking about Tom Jones...
And I didn't even click opn the link.

Thank you Lester1 for tainting the greatness that is Elvira for me. I'll get over it, it's just at the moment.... It's probably not even true. Even as a rumor it's gross.

Anyones else get a kiss from Elvira.
If you did...

I hate you.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 03:42:45 PM by doggett » Logged

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2008, 03:44:55 PM »

Doggett

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »

That's a great pic, circus.

This thread's got legs...as well as other attributes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Elvira Mistress of the Dark « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.