Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:50:24 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Merry ...er..Happy Holidays « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Merry ...er..Happy Holidays  (Read 7468 times)
Susan
« on: December 22, 2008, 07:31:01 PM »

Ash pointed out I haven't been around, which is true. I guess in my free time i've been doing more photography which is giving me something to do. Plus i've seen parts of my city i wouldn't have ordinarily gone to. And this xmas for a gift i'm giving several people calendars of my pics, which is a fun idea.

Now as usual i'm taking my holiday vacation which i was made to feel very guilty about and of course I'm starting to get sick with a sore throat. This always happens, and i'm starting to dread going to the family gathering if i'm going to be sick.  bah this is starting to sound like a blog

Given i don't like the batman franchise i was very pleased to find that I loved the new Dark Knight, it's not all about batman and it's dark and gritty. I like it.

And do you guys visit Hulu.com? I'm still on that site a lot because they have more b-movies and really crap movies than good ones so it's a lot of fun.

Overall it's been a crap year and i'm glad to see it gone.
I had medical issues earlier this year. My mom went through a cancer scare. We got new management at work and a new supervisor who has me as the lead on every freakin special project that would give a ceo an ulcer..nuff said on that. I was served a subpeana to testify in court for a coworker filing charges against my manager for sexual misconduct, god i hate my job. But with the economy who can afford to start a new career? Then you got the economy and the 401K, my company offered free money for gas when the prices were high but i didn't qualify because i earned just a little bit over their salary max. And i got a speeding ticket.

So RIP 2008, i hope 2009 is a better year. Merry Christmas everyone. And it just wouldn't be like me to stop in and not leave a ridiculous youtube video now would it?

Small | Large

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 08:28:52 PM »

Good to see you Susan and Happy Holidays to you as well.  If you liked the Dark Knight, you may like this fan video.
Small | Large

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

Good to see you Susan and Happy Holidays to you as well.  If you liked the Dark Knight, you may like this fan video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Oh!  You low down dirty bastard! 
I'll get you!    Twirling
Susan
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 09:44:35 PM »

I went like a lamb to the slaughter..lol
Susan
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 09:47:52 PM »

And btw, hitler will tell you how funny that rick roll was

Small | Large
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 09:51:46 PM by Susan » Logged
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 11:39:43 PM »

Ha ha!  Since I read the whole thread that's new to me, and then click the links if interested, I haven't been rickrolled, ha ha! 

Fascinated with the sky?  "Nature's Gold"; Susan, that's pretty.  Nice job.  Couldn't resist social commentary with "Little Tree"?   Smile  How could you resist taking that one? 
I really like "Apartment Life".  "Up a Tree"  You realize this one's at least a little suggestive?  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  Very nice work.  "Blue Yonder"... do you paint?  "The Mist," "Rose in the Sky," and especially "Pine" caught my eye.  "Reaching" also seems contrived, but who can blame you for nature?  The truncated limb sure stands out.  I really like "Texas," too.  And the too-easy "Redhead of the Forest".  Great; I really love looking at photographs, just a little less than looking at paintings.   Thumbup 

Merry Christmas.   Smile

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 05:06:43 AM »

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 10:25:34 AM »

Merry Christmas everyone. May you all have a safe and happy holiday!

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 01:12:51 PM »

Aaarghhhh.......Why....I ought to.....ag, have some karma.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

Merry Christmas, Susan!

And, Mark, I'm so glad that I got into this thread late so that I saw the other replies.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2008, 09:01:06 PM »

Merry Christmas, Susan!

And, Mark, I'm so glad that I got into this thread late so that I saw the other replies.

BounceGiggle

Susan is the all time leader on this board of using Mr. Astley.  I'm just trying to catch up.    Wink

I went like a lamb to the slaughter..lol

As any good summartin should...its a civic duty nowadays. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 09:28:30 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Susan
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2008, 07:18:42 PM »

Ha ha!  Since I read the whole thread that's new to me, and then click the links if interested, I haven't been rickrolled, ha ha! 

Fascinated with the sky?  "Nature's Gold"; Susan, that's pretty.  Nice job.  Couldn't resist social commentary with "Little Tree"?   Smile  How could you resist taking that one? 
I really like "Apartment Life".  "Up a Tree"  You realize this one's at least a little suggestive?  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  Very nice work.  "Blue Yonder"... do you paint?  "The Mist," "Rose in the Sky," and especially "Pine" caught my eye.  "Reaching" also seems contrived, but who can blame you for nature?  The truncated limb sure stands out.  I really like "Texas," too.  And the too-easy "Redhead of the Forest".  Great; I really love looking at photographs, just a little less than looking at paintings.   Thumbup 

Merry Christmas.   Smile

Up a tree, yeah I know it looks a little suggestive but hey, i just offer perspectives but the subject is already there..lol  Everyone who got one of my calendars really seemed to like it, i even got some of my own photos as a gift to me in a frame which was nice. Thanks so much for the comments, it's nice to have feedback good or bad. I have fun doing it so that's all that counts ;-) 
Susan
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2008, 07:19:25 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone. May you all have a safe and happy holiday!

you too jase, have a great one!
Susan
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2008, 07:21:28 PM »

Merry Christmas, Susan!

MErry christmas andrew to you and all of your family, hope you have a memorable one and just thanks for having this site. It's such a great place for the content as well as hanging out here with all you loons ;-)  And it's been years gone by, more to come i'm sure. It's hard to get rid of some of us
Susan
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2008, 07:24:43 PM »

Susan is the all time leader on this board of using Mr. Astley.  I'm just trying to catch up.    Wink

lol  Can't help myself. You know my brother is the one who created the mr. t rickroll so i'm not the only crazy one

But i really liked finding the hitler vid, that video has been subtexted with all kinds of scenarios and this one was my favorite
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Merry ...er..Happy Holidays « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.