Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:10:05 PM
714227 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Silver Spoons « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Silver Spoons  (Read 11082 times)
Susan
« on: December 27, 2008, 11:46:07 AM »

Remember the old days when tv shows didn't teach kids how to talk out their problems in a non-violent way, but to kick someones ass? obviously it didn't work for arnold and the gooch

Small | Large
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 12:03:20 PM »

Ricky owned that kid at the end didn't he.   BounceGiggle  I still prefer the deer hunting episode. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 12:29:17 PM »

the one with menudo was the best.  wait deer hunting?  it's coming back to me
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 12:33:04 PM »

the one with menudo was the best.  wait deer hunting?  it's coming back to me
I talked about it in the "very special episode" thread.  Basically Ricky gets taken hunting by his grandfather and starts to cry when he has to blast the deer. 

DarkSider's Realm

Susan
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 12:55:23 PM »

What was the moral of the story? sometimes this show confused me on what the message was..lol

Small | Large
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 03:44:12 PM »

What was the moral of the story? sometimes this show confused me on what the message was..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM1l6lnsuPw

Hey, does anybody know who's the kid in the blue sweater in that clip? He looks familiar, but I can't put a name to him.
Susan
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 04:04:08 PM »

Hey, does anybody know who's the kid in the blue sweater in that clip? He looks familiar, but I can't put a name to him.

jason bateman. I think he was also in a show about brothers and maybe a sister with a single mom played by that short haired blonde annoying woman who played peter pan once in a movie or play or something..LOL ok does anyone remember that show?
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 08:26:18 PM »

jason bateman. I think he was also in a show about brothers and maybe a sister with a single mom played by that short haired blonde annoying woman who played peter pan once in a movie or play or something..LOL ok does anyone remember that show?

That show with Jason Bateman was called The Hogan Family.

It co-starred Sandy Duncan.  Why I remember that, I'll never know.  Granted, I watched it a bunch in syndication (I'm 24), so I guess it still haunts me.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 08:33:30 PM »

It co-starred Sandy Duncan.  Why I remember that, I'll never know.  Granted, I watched it a bunch in syndication (I'm 24), so I guess it still haunts me.
Valerie Harper was on it for the first few seasons as the mother but got killed off in the plot due to backstage disputes of some sort.  God I just proved my nerdom again. 

DarkSider's Realm

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 08:43:47 PM »

Valerie Harper was on it for the first few seasons as the mother but got killed off in the plot due to backstage disputes of some sort.  God I just proved my nerdom again. 
I completely forgot about Valerie Harper on it.  Wow.  Takes me back.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Susan
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »

I haven't seen that show since it came out in the 80's. If it's in rerun now i wouldn't know as i haven't had cable for years.

Here's the valerie intro. It definately takes me back because I remember i pretty much quit watching when Sandy Duncan took over, I can't stand her.

Small | Large
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2008, 11:33:48 PM »

I haven't seen that show since it came out in the 80's. If it's in rerun now i wouldn't know as i haven't had cable for years.

Here's the valerie intro. It definately takes me back because I remember i pretty much quit watching when Sandy Duncan took over, I can't stand her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca0R6qOwS7Y

You know there was one episode that kind of stuck with me.  I think it was a Halloween one where all the sons had a nightmare of some sort.  Jason Bateman's character dreamt he had a hot date but he was dressed like a nerd.  Then the brainy kid (whoever that was) dreamt his brain had been sucked out by zombies in the middle of the night so he was left stupid.  lol 

DarkSider's Realm

Warp Ninja X
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 11:42:36 PM »

I didn't like the last show when moved to CBS it was really sad one of Jason's          bestfriends the blonde one that was on the show sometimes get aids
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2008, 10:44:56 AM »

schroeder still looks about 14 years old
Frogger
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 07:17:45 PM »

The message is simple.

It best to have a friend watch you die then dress up as a girl as a pretend date for him.

"We think too small, like the frog at the bottom of the well. He thinks the sky is only as big as the top of the well. If he surfaced, he would have an entirely different view."Mao. "At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality." Ernesto Che Guevara. "A lie told often enough becomes the truth" Lenin. "Religion is the opium of the masses." Marx.
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Silver Spoons « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.