Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:45:18 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Monster « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Monster  (Read 36540 times)
Tyler
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 05:13:53 AM »

I just bought Monster or AKA It came from the lake yesturday night. It looks pretty chesey and asome to me. I love aquatic monster movies so this one was on my list. Well it will probably get to my house in a couple of weeks so when the DVD comes ill review it here again see ya! Ps also try out Up from the depths , The crater lake monster , leviathan, Humanoids from the deep, Deeep star six, The sea serpent, and.....o never mind there are to many to list See ya later!
Virginia Plane
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 05:45:38 PM »

i guess monsters like latino food,haha sorry.
Giant Claw Jr
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 11:48:33 PM »

Looks as silly as the mutant bear from that dumb movie PROPHECY BounceGiggle
Stabby Joe
New Visitor

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 07:50:40 AM »

I saw this once (well just the last half, I may enjoy B-Movies but have some pride) and I just have to ask how this didn't get a skull rating? This did hurt! Although on some level the fact they even thought this was a good idea to make this in this way warrents atleat some credit?

Willis O'Brien: "Your dinosaur legs look like sausages."
JMR3000
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 01:38:16 AM »

I just watched this on You Tube as an "Elvira, Mistress of the Dark" feature.  I'd never seen it before, but I must say, it was MUCH better with Elvira sprinkled throughout.  She had the film reel canister during her opening scene and it had the title "Monstroid," but of course in the credits it was called "Monster."  I couldn't figure it out and neither could Elvira.
     Some things I wondered about:
- They couldn't spend 50 cents to pay some kid to come up with a better title?
- Who was operating the radar unit, and where was it located? 
- Sanchez the Terrorist used an awfully big blob of plastic explosive to blow up that drain pipe (and himself).  He must have gone to the Acme Correspondence School of Sabotage and Mayhem.
- What kind of aquatic reptile lives in that Colombian lake?  The monster had to mutate from something.
- Like hippopotami, the monster appears to come on land at night to feed.
- Why did the cable have to be pulled taught in order for the bomb to work?  Does electricity not flow through slightly undulating wire?

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Monster « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.