Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:02:04 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anyone seen Final Exam? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anyone seen Final Exam?  (Read 1853 times)
skully13
Dedicated Viewer

"Cujo, where are ya boy?"

« on: May 12, 2009, 04:06:28 PM »

Can you say wow...? This particular movie really has a bad slasher flick feel to it but seems to stick with you after viewing it. I must say that it has been a long time since I have seen it, and I do not remember the actors in it. It reminded me of the original Halloween cept it had a completely normal human as the serial killer rather than a super-human killer. In all honesty, I happen to looooove the Halloween films (even though there are many of them and remakes are in its future). It has always been a fave of mine for some reason I may never understand. It is sad to admit, but I even have the little theme song as my ring tone on my phone. Too bad this film had no memorable music or even a decent bit of acting on the actors part.

"Oh,there will be blood."
Skull
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 04:33:02 PM »

Small | Large

Like many films I seen in the 1980's... Most likely I seen it but I dont remember it... So I'm netflixing it... :)
Steve V.
Dedicated Viewer

Too Sweet to be Sour

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 01:11:34 PM »

If you're interested, there's a pretty cool article about the movie here: http://www.bleedingskull.com/features/finalexam.html. I remember watching the movie on VHS some years ago and thinking it was an okay slasher. I might have to give it a look again 'cause I don't remember a whole lot about it.
voltron
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »

I saw it years ago on vhs, and I recently rewatched it. It didn't really do too much for me the second time around, but it does have a pretty creepy scene set in the gym.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Javakoala
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »

I remember sitting up late one night to watch this on cable at my brother's house. They had it listed as "unrated" and I thought I was in for a gore-fest.  I blame myself for going into the film expecting "something" cool, but all I got was a mostly bloodless stalker flick. I was p**sed.

I should give it another try. It looks campy.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Anyone seen Final Exam? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.