Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:15:19 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  What movie is there that you think NOBODY hates? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Author Topic: What movie is there that you think NOBODY hates?  (Read 73207 times)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 08:13:22 AM »

The Outlaw Josey Wales maybe?  Most people seem to like that. 

Can't stand the Fifth Element, Chris Tucker absolutely ruined it, not that it was much good in the first place.   TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 09:20:48 AM »

Gigli?

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2009, 09:40:35 AM »

Police Academy, no-one on earth can hate Police Academy....it's not possible!  BounceGiggle

*waits for someone to say they hate it (even tho' they don't) just to be awkward*

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2009, 11:48:56 AM »

Police Academy, no-one on earth can hate Police Academy....it's not possible!  BounceGiggle

*waits for someone to say they hate it (even tho' they don't) just to be awkward*

POLICE ACADEMY is okay.  But I hate each and every one of the sequels.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2009, 12:18:08 PM »

Die Hard

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2009, 02:09:36 PM »

I don't know about everybody loving them, but I run into very few people that dislike The Princess Bride or The Fifth Element. I realize that fantasy movies may not be everyone's cup of tea, but these are both unique, well-done movies. I've read a couple of negative/meh comments about these movies, but only a very few.

Can't stand Fifth Element. Can't think of anything I like about it.
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2009, 02:12:16 PM »

I don't see how anyone could hate "The Christmas Story" but I'm sure there is some atheist out there that can't see past the title to see the humor.

Seems it's my day to be curmudgeon here. Won't go so far as to say I hate this movie, but I don't see why people love it so much. It's just a little bit of made-for-TV, not very original, not very funny, not very well-acted fluff. Eh, it's OK. I can sit through it.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2009, 02:18:13 PM »

Die Hard

Yup, can't fault Die Hard, no sir.  Thumbup

JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »

Never seen too many say bad things about Hitchcock's NORTH BY NORTHWEST, Mel Brooks' YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN or Ivan Reitman's GHOSTBUSTERS. Can't imagine too many loathing TOY STORY or the "Wallace & Gromit" shorts either. Me, I never cared for much for RE-ANIMATOR or SUSPIRIA, two horror faves I often see highly praised.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2009, 03:06:26 PM »

Never seen too many say bad things about Hitchcock's NORTH BY NORTHWEST, Mel Brooks' YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN or Ivan Reitman's GHOSTBUSTERS. Can't imagine too many loathing TOY STORY or the "Wallace & Gromit" shorts either. Me, I never cared for much for RE-ANIMATOR or SUSPIRIA, two horror faves I often see highly praised.

I agree on those, barring Wallace & Gromit. I don't rate Suspiria though either.

Doggett

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »

I also don't rate Suspiria. And it took me a while to enjoy Re-Animator. Love it now. And Bride of Re-Animator, haven't seen Beyond Re-Animator.

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »

Seems it's my day to be curmudgeon here. Won't go so far as to say I hate this movie, but I don't see why people love it so much. It's just a little bit of made-for-TV, not very original, not very funny, not very well-acted fluff. Eh, it's OK. I can sit through it.

I'm very distraught by these comments but I'll move on. 

No one answered me about JAWS.  Thoughts?

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 03:17:00 PM »

I love Jaws to death. I hate people who hate on it. For 1975, to make a film with so much difficulty such as that is immense. It's timeless to me. 33 years later it's still not been bettered by any movie of a simliar genre, even with all this computer wizardry crap. Another example of why CGI is utterly rubbish and not needed. If they can do that in '75, then there's no excuse for not being able to create stuff live on-set. Brilliant, brilliant film that I must have watched over 100 times. Again, I love it!!!!!

Doggett

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 03:18:55 PM »

Back to the Future.
Everyone's seen it, it's great !

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 03:20:07 PM »

I love Jaws to death. I hate people who hate on it. For 1975, to make a film with so much difficulty such as that is immense. It's timeless to me. 33 years later it's still not been bettered by any movie of a simliar genre, even with all this computer wizardry crap. Another example of why CGI is utterly rubbish and not needed. If they can do that in '75, then there's no excuse for not being able to create stuff live on-set. Brilliant, brilliant film that I must have watched over 100 times. Again, I love it!!!!!
Rock on Clownman!
Back to the Future.
Everyone's seen it, it's great !
Right on...that film always packs the same suspense for me at the end although I know whats going to happen. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  What movie is there that you think NOBODY hates? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.