Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:34:14 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  I think this was on Elviras Movie Macabre? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I think this was on Elviras Movie Macabre?  (Read 7950 times)
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« on: September 29, 2008, 06:21:19 PM »

It seemed like a horror anthology,similar to Tales From the Crypt or Creepshow.
Some things that I remember are a man who chops off his limbs outside and is than hooked up to a piece of machinery.He is in a bed,a woman comes in and says something like,"If you don't behave,I will turn you off".
Some hippy looking guy is driving around and singing Tootie Frootie to himself.
A guy cries out as he dies,"Why did you this..arghhhh,Daddy???".I think his"daddy"was Satan.
I think the word"devil"is in the title?
I looked on both Wikipedia and IMDB.I still don't know the answer.
Underbelly
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 02:58:57 PM »

Tried to look for this. I found a listing of all the Elvira Movie Macabre films
http://www.tv.com/elviras-movie-macabre/show/13583/episode_listings.html?season=0&tag=season_dropdown%3Bdropdown
But I don't think any fit your descrition!

Menard
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »

It seemed like a horror anthology,similar to Tales From the Crypt or Creepshow.
Some things that I remember are a man who chops off his limbs outside and is than hooked up to a piece of machinery.He is in a bed,a woman comes in and says something like,"If you don't behave,I will turn you off".
Some hippy looking guy is driving around and singing Tootie Frootie to himself.
A guy cries out as he dies,"Why did you this..arghhhh,Daddy???".I think his"daddy"was Satan.
I think the word"devil"is in the title?
I looked on both Wikipedia and IMDB.I still don't know the answer.

It was on Elvira. I can't remember the title either, but I'll give an expanded description of the part of the anthology as there are a few errors; perhaps this will help.

The story concerns a martial artist, more of a shyster American martial artist, who wants to know this ultimate secret fighting art, and the only way he can learn it, or get the title (something like that) is to find and defeat the grandmaster who is the only one in possession of the secret.

(That actually sounds much better than this was).

He finds the grandmaster who relates a story of learning the secret of having to defeat an enemy. The grandmaster did this by cutting off his own limbs, throwing himself on the blade to cut off the final arm, so that he would be taken into the fortress as a cripple who represents no threat. Once inside, he uses the secret weapon he has learned to defeat his enemy.

The American shyster guy finds himself facing a man with no arms and no legs, but the grandmaster opens his mouth and is a human flamethrower.

The American shyster guy wakes up, just a shot of his head, to find out that he won the confrontation due to the heat of the flames setting off the gun he was carrying and killing the grandmaster (something like that anyway). Much to his horror, though, that win was at the expense of his body as, when the camera pulls out, it is discovered that all that survived was his head, which is now hooked up to a machine. He starts screaming and the girl in attendance cuts off the machine to shut him up while exclaiming something along the lines of if he doesn't stop that she is going to stop turning him on (Elvira naturally had fun with that remark).

Hope that helps a little.

And no, it is not the House of the Dead anthology that also played on Elvira's show.
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 07:16:25 PM »

Oh okay!Nice to know some one hear knows what I am talking about.Thanks.
316zombie
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 01:45:17 PM »

any info on the other stories in the anthology?
barri
Kroogur
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 10:59:43 AM »

Try Blood Bath

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074222/

TheDope
Movie Reviewer And Professional Nit-Picking Geek
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Gone but not forgotten... well, KINDA forgotten.

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

Could very well be Blood Bath, since it has the aforementioned kung-fu story within.  Take a look at these pics in the blog link below and see if any of them look at all familiar.

Hope this helps you out!

-TGWD

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  I think this was on Elviras Movie Macabre? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.