Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How do you take your eggs? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: How do you take your eggs?  (Read 5639 times)
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2009, 07:45:31 AM »

Omelet with ham, onions, peppers if I'm in the mood, and as many different cheeses as I can fit in there.  Usually American, Cheddar, Swiss, Mozzarella and Provolone. 

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 10:31:19 AM »

I love my eggs runny or scrambled.  If I scramble my eggs when I make them my self I usually add several things to them before I cook it.  I usually add kosher salt, some pepper, some cayenne pepper, and some onion powder.  When I eat out for breakfast I ususally get runny eggs over scrambled.
Wortcov
Bad Movie Lover

the High Inquisitor of bath and wells

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 03:49:46 AM »

My ex-girlfriend always said that, in the morning, she would like her eggs unfertilized.  Wink

This is probably enough evidence that every one in the world except the Southeast Asia want there egg unfertilized.( and if you want to be able to eat a egg ever again do I advise not to click the link. really, don't even go near it)

and now for something completely different.

I like my egg like i like my womens. hardboiled on the outside, gooey on the inside and with some cod roe caviar on top  Lookingup TeddyR
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 11:10:11 AM »

My ex-girlfriend always said that, in the morning, she would like her eggs unfertilized.  Wink

This is probably enough evidence that every one in the world except the Southeast Asia want there egg unfertilized.( and if you want to be able to eat a egg ever again do I advise not to click the link. really, don't even go near it)

and now for something completely different.

I like my egg like i like my womens. hardboiled on the outside, gooey on the inside and with some cod roe caviar on top  Lookingup TeddyR

When I traveled all the time I tried Balut ONE TIME, just to say I did ... I DO NOT recommend it. I can't even describe the taste but it's one you'll never forget and never wish to encounter again. I would say that a bile laden "vurp" (vomit burp) is more appetizing.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  How do you take your eggs? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.