Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:28:10 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  For Trade or Sale  |  Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck (unrated) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck (unrated)  (Read 83381 times)
Delfman
« on: January 04, 2009, 11:06:21 PM »

Hello one and all. It has come to my knowledge that there exists an uncut/unrated version of film (http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001811RQQ/ref=nosim/iwantipod-21) which has about two more minutes than the more widely distributed American (rated R, NTSC) edition.

The uncut version apparently circulated in Europe in PAL version. This is a cannibal movie, and the extended version has to do with additional 'cannibal' footage, should anyone wonder. In any case, any information regarding where I can find this movie, or a trade of any sort, will be much appreciated--seems like finding this uncut version is my internet 'final frontier', I can't locate it at all.

In case anyone stumbles upon some info., there is an advertisement in sell.com offering an "unrated" version of this film: the advertisement is incorrect, and they do not carry the unrated version.

There you have it...
otto
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 07:13:34 PM »

Why do you think this version is unrated?
The convertion to pal is always a longer version as it run slower, so 2 or 3 minutes should be normal.
The french VHS is saying 90 min on the back cover, but most of the time it's not accurate, and can be 5 min longer or shorter, even more.
The one you pointed out is from the UK, and as it was one the most censored country in Europe, I doubt they had a better version than anyone else.
I'll come back if I can find more infos about European versions.  Smile
joker11
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 09:55:45 AM »

The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck Uncut version does exist but is extremely rare to find.  The website dark cavern were having a discussion about the film, in their forum a tribesman f**king a white women.  Two guys on there said they had seen the uncut version of tennessee buck, the cut scenes involve Kathy Shower being raped by cannibals as does Tiziana Stella ( the native girl who is buck's girlfriend in the beginning of the movie).  The cut scenes are mostly in the Cannibal Chief's hut, after Buck and co are capture by the cannibal tribe, Kathy is taken to the Chief's hut where she is stripped naked, held down and oiled up by a group of native women.  After the oiling the women tie Kathy down on her front with her ass up in the air, the chief comes in and rapes Kathy from behind.  After he has finished, he ties Kathy up to a poleand leaves the hut.  Two other cannibal men enter the hut and fondle the bound Kathy, one guy holds her down while the other rapes her.  Tiziana Stella also gets stripped naked and the tribesman have their way with her as well.  Kathy has even said that originally the film was meant to be more serious and have a darker tone until David Keith came on board and made a few changes to the film.  I have also been looking for the uncut version of the film, but alas have not been able to find it but won't give up, just got to spread the message around on other forums until someone uploads a copy of the uncut version of this cult classic.
Al
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 03:38:56 AM »

Anyone got any news about this...?
keth417
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 04:17:55 AM »

Hi Guys,

I would love it if this unrated version existed. I'm in no way saying it does not, but what I would say is I'm a friend of Kathy Shower and have personally asked her about just such a version and also about any type of filming that may have occured to bring about just such a version, and to my knowledge no such filming or scenes where filmed. I'll certainly ask her again, but Kathy to my knowledge is a straight up person and sharp. She would remember.
In the meantime (I know... I'm pushing my product here), if you want to get your Kathy fix, checkout a DVD I made with Kathy in 2009 entitled 'Playmate, Model, Mom'. Is available via Ebay or via the website I run for and about Kathy at www.kathyshower.com.

Cheers!
Keth

Sammy
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 11:04:58 PM »

I saw the version you're talking about in a hotel in Europe many years ago, so I know it exists. I bought a VHS of the movie thinking I was getting the European version, but like you said, several scenes were cut from it. I was just Googling it again and I came across this website. Let me know if you find it.
Jon
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 11:42:24 PM »

Sammy, since you saw the movie we're all looking for, do you have any clues as to how to get it? What country were you at when you saw it and/or what language did you see the movie in? Did the hotel you were staying at had a videotape (if so, remember the name of the hotel)? or was it shown on TV? (If on TV, do you remember the station? remember the title on TV?) What year was it when you saw it? Does the additional footage you saw match the descriptions people have been talking about?.

Sorry to bombard you with questions, but finding someone who saw this rare footage is like someone who has seen sasquatch... I'm sure if it's out there it can be found and made available...
yrdog
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

Go to sell dot com and do a search...
Jon
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2009, 02:02:07 AM »

The one they sell over at sell.com is NOT the unrated version (I purchased it from there--the guy would not give me a refund after I told him he was giving false advertisement). Buyer beware.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  For Trade or Sale  |  Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck (unrated) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.