Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:27:37 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  HELP!!!! Martial Art Movie , NO SUBTITLE!!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: HELP!!!! Martial Art Movie , NO SUBTITLE!!!!!  (Read 4877 times)
loginhere
New Visitor

« on: January 07, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »

I downloaded this movie thinking it was "MONGOL" but it was something completely different .
Now the main character is a man who has blades for hands ,  his first battle is with a woman that turns into a giant evil spider , he defeats her , hooks up with a woman who is a tom boy and becomes his side kick. Another one of his many battles is with a bunch of caterpillars with eyes on their backs , but their actual forms are little girls who all look the same , I think that there are seven of them. Another battle is with a beautiful woman who transforms into a giant butterfly , and when she opens up her wings , there are eyes attached to the wings.
Anyway...PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?!?!? Question Question  I would love to get the name of this movie , I love martial art movies , even the cheezy ones...lol
I've taken some images of the movie...maybe they will help....thanks !!

Again , if ANYONE CAN HELP??  Buggedout...It would truly be appreciated !!! TeddyR
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »

That looks amazingly strange.... hmmm.... Not sure what it could be though. It certainly isn't either of the "Kibakichi" flicks, and I am pretty sure it is not "Great Yokai War." Perhaps its an updated "Yokai Monsters" flick?

I hope someone figures this one out, because it looks like an insane movie. Sorry I couldn't be much more help.

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 02:31:01 PM »

Is there a title screen shot you can post?  That shouldn't be that hard to translate.

schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 03:02:07 PM »

Well, I can tell you it's Japanese (the first screen shot has a lot of hiragana characters, one of the Japanese alphabets).

And I can tell you the last column appears to contain numbers and to say something about "the year 3048", which would imply a sci-fi theme. But that's about as far as my Japanese goes.

UPDATE: Actually, that gave me a possible clue. I searched for "Japanese martial arts" and "year 3048" and came up with Dororo (2007):

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.543972/qx/details.htm

with this description at IMDB:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780503/

Could that be it?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 03:05:47 PM by schmendrik » Logged
loginhere
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 06:15:38 PM »

SCHMENDRICK...you are my hero!!!!!! lol

I have been looking for months and you charge in on your white horse and save my mind from frying !!!  hot lol
thank you sooooo much... BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle
and for all the others that have replied , thank you also!!
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 07:14:45 PM »

No problem. I'm glad that I could finally answer one of these questions (only the second time I've been able to). I'm convinced that the shared knowledge base of the users here covers every single movie ever filmed. It's amazing how quick some of my questions have been answered, no matter how obscure.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 07:59:50 PM »

No problem. I'm glad that I could finally answer one of these questions (only the second time I've been able to). I'm convinced that the shared knowledge base of the users here covers every single movie ever filmed. It's amazing how quick some of my questions have been answered, no matter how obscure.

That was still some excellent detective work, and you added another film to my list of "movies that I want to see."

The amount of weird and obscure movie knowledge that the forum has as a collective is incredible.  One of the strengths of a group is that huge knowledge base, and forums make it easy to share it around.  It does seem, that more often than not, at least one of us seen or at least knows of a film.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2009, 08:48:25 PM »

you added another film to my list of "movies that I want to see."

Ditto that.

This movie looks cool!   Thumbup
It appears to have had a pretty high budget, too.

Small | Large

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  HELP!!!! Martial Art Movie , NO SUBTITLE!!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.