Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:48:53 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Wow, They Did "It" Here? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wow, They Did "It" Here?  (Read 2759 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« on: January 18, 2009, 09:57:45 PM »

Have you ever been somewhere and found evidence of people doing the horizontal tango?  Aka used condoms in public areas.  I saw one in a tidal pool at a beach in NH.  Luckily I didn't step in it.  Then there was this one time up the road from my house at a fishing area I saw one in the parking lot.  Amazing where people choose to get their rocks off. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 12:09:11 AM »

When I work on houses I find them all the time, mostly in abandon house we buy at the courthouse, they are trashed with rubbers, needles, clothes, panties, you name it ... this weekend while fixing frozen pipes on a house there was a hole in the floor that had a beam of light shined down through it and on the ground under the hole, under the house was a rather large pile of used condoms ... really a charming sight when your crawling on the back under a house and you turn your head and are face to face with a pile of used rubbers.

akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 12:12:45 AM »

I came home once from college and found an open condom wrapper in the bed I slept in when I visited.

Oh, and when were looking around for me an apartment to live in while I was away at college, we found one that had ... ok, you ready?  A huge stain on one wall comprised of great quantities of dried blood and semen.  I don't even want to guess.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 01:17:51 AM by akiratubo » Logged

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 12:13:43 AM »

I remember just after we moved into our previous house, and had been noticing what scuzzy people the previous owners must have been. My wife was digging garbage out from between the fence and the garden shed and could hardly believe what was stuck back there. Among the treasures were a couple of improvised bongs and a dildo. Buggedout Bizarre. We also got some really interesting junkmail addressed to those people. Among other things, they were on the mailing list of a swingers' convention. I can't begin to imagine what they were doing in that house. In retrospect, I'm glad we got rid of the hot tub. TeddyR

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Wow, They Did "It" Here? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.