Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:27:52 PM
714382 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Death scenes that made you laugh « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: Death scenes that made you laugh  (Read 27631 times)
Hypnosis
New Visitor

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2009, 12:57:37 AM »

I believe the movie was 'Return of the Street Fighter', and the main character (forget his name), was fighting these guys on a snowy mountain. Well, he somehow punches this guy in the back and his eyes pop out of his head. It looked so bad, but hey, it was the 70's.
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2009, 05:13:02 AM »

Call me a bad person, but the scene in The Mist where Thomas Jane blows his child away, and the finds out everything was under control, which was supposed to be a "dark, nihilistic" twist ending... just made me laugh out loud in the theater.

I am an awful, awful human being.

I didn't laugh at that bit, but I thought to myself, "Whoops!"

I thought that the scene in The Ring of the horse leaping overboard to its death was quite funny.  Why'd it have to hit the railing?!  If it had been a clean jump I don't think it would've tickled me in any way.  This clip is too long so you might want to skip ahead a minute into it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_zre4vqDMc

When Pearl Harbor was out in theaters, I watched watched the ending many times while working as an usher, and one of the main characters has a big death scene and I always thought it was humorous.  "I'm so cold..."

I forgot about this scene.  As I was watching it, I thought to myself, "Self, I am agitating the horse for some reason.  Maybe I should just leave the horse alone and maybe walk the other direction.  Just something I would do.  But I am not some silly lady who played some weird tape with no label on it.   BounceGiggle  My two cents.

Later,

JOHN

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Torgo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 06:16:56 PM »

I believe the movie was 'Return of the Street Fighter', and the main character (forget his name), was fighting these guys on a snowy mountain. Well, he somehow punches this guy in the back and his eyes pop out of his head. It looked so bad, but hey, it was the 70's.

I believe this is what you're speaking of. Awesome movie BTW!   Thumbup

Small | Large

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
ds21
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »

I believe this is what you're speaking of. Awesome movie BTW!   Thumbup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fQjepGauWM

WOW....that was insanely epic!!!!!!

I am David
David I am

Making the world a little more random since 1989.
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2009, 02:36:11 AM »

I don't know if it is a death scence.It is the very last scene so I don't know if the character died from it.
What am I talking about?PIECES.
The college campus super stud reaches for his coat and suddenly a hand squeezes his yams so tight that they bleed.Cut to the guys face as he howls in pain.
I laughed my ass off.
Kroogur
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »

Not a death per se but still funny to watch! I love the way he "slid" off the car after getting shot and Marshall Lucky's reaction was priceless.  (profanity warning)

Small | Large
ds21
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 04:37:34 PM »

Not a death per se but still funny to watch! I love the way he "slid" off the car after getting shot and Marshall Lucky's reaction was priceless.  (profanity warning)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHZWdFVyyQ

wow... what movie is that from?  That was hilarious!

I am David
David I am

Making the world a little more random since 1989.
Kroogur
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »

The movie is Used Cars starring Kurt Russel , Jack Warden, an Edsel and a surprise guest star Al Lewis! :D

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081698/
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 10:01:19 PM »

I laugh at Ewoks dying during the Return Of The Jedi. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2009, 04:38:22 AM »

The final battle in the movie Stargate when the retarded kid gets blown away and all you see is his military helmet rolling down the ramp.
HA!   BounceGiggle
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 02:26:16 PM by Ash » Logged
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2009, 03:37:16 AM »

Bahahaha!  Oh, that scene used to scare the bejesus out of me when I was a kid.  I thought something like, "OH noes!  Monsters eat kids, too?" 

Of course, that death scene is a lot worse in the short story.  I don't think the kid puts up much of a fight there, because he somehow knows that resistance is futile. 
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2009, 08:08:18 AM »

Bahahaha!  Oh, that scene used to scare the bejesus out of me when I was a kid.  I thought something like, "OH noes!  Monsters eat kids, too?" 

Of course, that death scene is a lot worse in the short story.  I don't think the kid puts up much of a fight there, because he somehow knows that resistance is futile. 

I love the "NOOOOO".
Every monster film has to have one  TeddyR

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2009, 12:05:18 AM »

Oh god, every death scene in the Transporter was hillarious, especially the scene where some bad dude goes sledding to his death down an overpass on a truck-door!

Or how about the scene in Psychomania when a gang member in speedos chains himself to a boulder and drowns himself in a lake!

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »

As I said previously, here is my list of "Death Scenes That Made You Laugh." Two for me, and one for everybody else.

For me, the scene that--I think--was meant to be funny.

"Captain Kronos, Vampire Hunter"
Kronos, seeing a man lieing in a field, goes to him, to see if he can help him. As he gets closer, he and we, see that the man has been ran over by a wagon. Kronos picks the man up to help him, and the man's arm falls off, where it has been severed by the wagon wheel. ROTFL! That is so wrong, but so right.

For me, the scene that--I am sure--was not meant to be funny.

"Siren of Bagdad"
While attacking the city gates, one of the attacking outlaws is shot off of his horse, by an arrow in the stomach. I don't know whether it was the way the man fell off his horse, or the sound he made, as he fell off, but ROTFL!

For everyone else

"Lair of the White Worm"
I've never found the scene funny, but I've been with groups of people watching the film, who have laughed throughout the death of the boy scout in the film.

Enjoy!
Torgo

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2009, 10:33:17 PM »

The death of the hitchhiker in Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter always makes me chuckle.  It's just so random and she gets killed for no reason.

Small | Large

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Death scenes that made you laugh « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.