Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:22:14 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Best SNL Skits « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Best SNL Skits  (Read 31212 times)
Susan
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 04:35:36 PM »

Sadly Ash, I'm pretty sure NBC-Universal was the biggest group of Anti-YouTubers when it comes to threatening to sue the company every week if they don't continue to remove any and all NBC-Universal materials from the site that might be posted. Sadly, that means no skits to post. Bluesad

So that's why I haven't been able to find any SNL videos.
I remember the Happy Fun Ball skit being on Youtube a while back but it's since been yanked.

check on hulu, because nbc are like nazi's i refuse to go to their website to view anything
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 08:17:03 PM »

I'm with meQal and Happy about the "Celebrity Jeopardy" and "MacGruber" skits.

Alex Trebek: "This is the sound a doggie makes."
Sean Connery: "Moo!"
Trebek: "That's incorrect."
Connery: "Well that's the sound your mother made last night!"

The Final Jeopardy stuff was always great, like when Connery answered "indoors", but when you saw the wager the two lines spelled out "I <3 BooBs". BounceGiggle
I loved the "Celebrity Jeopardy"  when it was French Stewart, Sean Connery and Norm MacDonald.  The Final Jeopardy was to "Write a number, any number."  French Stewart wrote down "Threeve, a combination of Three and Five", and then wagered "Texas" as his money.  Sean Connery wrote "V", and despite his best efforts, won, as V is a Roman Numeral.  His Wager was "Suck it, Trebek", with the "V", being the top half of the 'k' in 'suck'. TeddyR

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 09:42:05 PM »

My favorite ones are the skits involving the cast breaking character and laughing.  That's what gets me to laugh most... when they get that gleam in their eye that says "trying not to lose it and about to fail.'
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 09:54:19 PM »

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ozzymandias
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 01:19:47 AM »

Ozzymandias speaks: That was great! I had always heard that SNL had some skits about NPR. The funny thing about that is I got my start in radio at the college NPR affiliate. We always laughed about the afternoon drive time show "Fresh Air" would somehow always get around to some talking about sex in such a dry and mundane manner.

Ozzymandias has spoken!!!
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2009, 03:32:04 PM »

I also like the celebrity jeopardy thing. There was one where a catagory was "An Album Cover", and Connery pronounced it as "Anal Bum Cover". "I know what anal bum cover is because I tried to invent one once, it was my greatest failure", and at the end for his wager he draw a picture of Alex being raped by a horse. Funny. Norm playing Burt Reynolds was funny also, when he buzzed in to tell Alex he thought his buzzer was broken, then again to tell Alex he fixed it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 03:34:12 PM by ghouck » Logged

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2009, 08:10:16 PM »

I also like the celebrity jeopardy thing. There was one where a catagory was "An Album Cover", and Connery pronounced it as "Anal Bum Cover". "I know what anal bum cover is because I tried to invent one once, it was my greatest failure", and at the end for his wager he draw a picture of Alex being raped by a horse. Funny. Norm playing Burt Reynolds was funny also, when he buzzed in to tell Alex he thought his buzzer was broken, then again to tell Alex he fixed it.
I liked when they had a category called 'A Petit DuJour', and Connery buzzes in like, "I want Ape TIT" Alex.

AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2009, 08:56:50 PM »

I liked when they had a category called 'A Petit DuJour', and Connery buzzes in like, "I want Ape TIT" Alex.

Or the one where the categories was "Therapists" and Connery called it "The Rapists".

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2009, 09:38:56 PM »

I'm with meQal and Happy about the "Celebrity Jeopardy" and "MacGruber" skits.

Alex Trebek: "This is the sound a doggie makes."
Sean Connery: "Moo!"
Trebek: "That's incorrect."
Connery: "Well that's the sound your mother made last night!"

The Final Jeopardy stuff was always great, like when Connery answered "indoors", but when you saw the wager the two lines spelled out "I <3 BooBs". BounceGiggle
Watching the Super Bowl tonight I happen to see a Pepsi ad that was a MacGruber skit with Richard Dean Anderson in it along with the comic who plays MacGruber in the SNL skits. Yep, it ended the same as always for MacGrubber but now he's legally changed his name to PepsGruber

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
wickednick
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 07:00:32 AM »

I would love to find the video were Phil Hartman is playing as Charleton Heston and reading excerpts from Madonnas Sex book. Ive looked everywhere but can't find it.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 09:40:21 PM »

I would love to find the video were Phil Hartman is playing as Charleton Heston and reading excerpts from Madonnas Sex book. Ive looked everywhere but can't find it.
Have you tried that Hulu.com?

wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2009, 08:39:50 AM »

Ya ive looked all over Hulu but can't find it there either. Oh well maybe someday it will be posted. Bluesad

Smells like popcorn and shame
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2009, 10:25:16 PM »

Ya ive looked all over Hulu but can't find it there either. Oh well maybe someday it will be posted. Bluesad
It may be on Phil's "Best of" dvd that SNL put out.

I'm not certain, as I haven't watched his dvd in a while.  If I have time in the next few days I can let you know.

inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 03:32:15 PM »

Norm Macdonald as Bob Doyle on the Real World, there was a whole series of these, funny stuff. THey need to do a best of Norm SNL DVD.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 03:54:59 PM »

I used to like "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy"

"If trees could scream, would we cut them down?
  We probably would, if they did it all the time, for no reason."

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Best SNL Skits « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.