Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:12:08 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What movie do you think everybody hates? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: What movie do you think everybody hates?  (Read 23196 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »

Of course, there may be some demented individuals who like these movies, but they are absolutely horrendous.
Curse of the headless horseman-1974
Eegah-1962
Highlander 2- The quickening
Slapstick (of an other kind)

Judging from all the threads I've ever read here on this board over an eight year period, I'd have to say "Manos: The Hands of Fate".

I have yet to hear anyone say anything good about that movie. 
(except for maybe Torgo  TongueOut)

You know, I must say that Manos is the worst movie I have ever saw.
I, however, do not hate it. Not since the fourth viewing.
It's nothing like I've ever seen before. It's like madness on film.
It's a void filled with insanity and bad lounge music. When I watch it I feel like I'm in a Lovecraftian story...
It is something that you watch alone, at midnight, and you howl at the moon...
I have embraced Manos: The hands of fate.
And now, I should probably stop typing before you all declare me legally insane.

I,too,like MANOS.And FROGS was ridicoulsly silly fun. I also like drek like MONSTER A GO GO,MONSTER FROM GREEN HELL,and the ilk. I hated the PLANET OF THE APES remake,ARMEGGEDON,PULSE,SAW,HOSTEL,ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW,and many other films that alot of people who think they know about my taste in movies is. Not a big fan of M.Night Shallywhacker's movies either. One movie I havn't seen...but have not heard anybody EVER defend is LEONARD PART 6. I don't know much about it....except it stars Bill Cosby.
I absoulutly refuse to rewatch STAR WARS or any of it's sequels. I have a personal chip on my shoulder for them...as it ruined FAMOUS MONSTERS of FILMLAND for me. After it came out,every other issue was STAR WARS this and STAR WARS that...even the once cool ads sold nothing but Star Wars junk. The hype made me sick to death of it. I saw the movie in the theater once,on it's initial run in the theater. I thought the movie was ok...at first...and then I devolped a deep dislike of anything STAR WARS.

That said...I now a girl who thinks GREASE 2 is the best movie ever made. I find it unbearable....but more power to her!  Smile

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2009, 07:28:12 PM »

I'm surprised by a lot of things in this board on how people like some films I thought everyone would hate.  Well, I think I should bring out the big guns now.  I like to say that the following three films are ones that no one likes:

Meet the Spartans
Epic Movie
Disaster Movie

I have of lot friends who like this stupid kind of comedy and bad jokes, but even they think these movies are extremely horrible.  Heck, I never heard anyone in my high school or anyone I know support these films.  What about you guys?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2009, 07:35:43 PM »

I've had the misfortune to see Meet The Spartans and Epic Movie.  Both are horrible. In fact I hear that Meet The Spartans is being used to get confessions out of people at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

My son Eddie,who is 14,thought MEET THE SPARTANS was hilarious.  He's no dummy,either. He's an avid reader...and his favorite movies seem to be NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS,the Leone/Eastwood trilogy,ABBOTT AND COSTELLO meet FRANKENSTIEN,and MAD MONSTER PARTYand DEATHRACE 2000. He had a period a few years back when he would watch the INVISABLE MAN(1933) at least once a week! AT LEAST. Sometimes more! Crazy kid.... BounceGiggle

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2009, 08:05:01 PM »

My mommy thought the opening parts of Meet The Spartans were hilarious, (un?)fortunately, we had to turn it off prematurely as my sister was in the room TongueOut

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
ds21
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2009, 09:03:25 PM »

M. Night has to be my favorite director, and in my opinion, his movies are some of the most underrated ever made.  although the plots are often a little thin, the filmography, music, acting, and script all work to create films that speak to me more than any other movies I've seen.  Then again, I'm pretty weird.  I have yet to meet people who share my tastes in things.

I am David
David I am

Making the world a little more random since 1989.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2009, 09:21:26 PM »

M. Night has to be my favorite director, and in my opinion, his movies are some of the most underrated ever made.  although the plots are often a little thin, the filmography, music, acting, and script all work to create films that speak to me more than any other movies I've seen.  Then again, I'm pretty weird.  I have yet to meet people who share my tastes in things.

I can understand your liking of his films...cool! Just not my cup'o'tea. I have to give him credit,though,for not taking the easy way out and throwing in  cars blowing up and lotsa stupid CGI.  Which reminds me....
I loathe I AM LEGEND!....and most Adam Sandler films.Something about Sandler makes me wanna slap him. Mebbe it started with his Sloppy Joe song....

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2009, 09:22:51 PM »

I'll nominate:
Body Slam!.  Most everyone who even remembers that movie hates it.  I can't say I completely hate it, as I like Rowdy Roddy Piper and Dirk Benedict, so having the two together in one flick was awesome.

I'm surprised by a lot of things in this board on how people like some films I thought everyone would hate.  Well, I think I should bring out the big guns now.  I like to say that the following three films are ones that no one likes:

Meet the Spartans
Epic Movie
Disaster Movie

I have of lot friends who like this stupid kind of comedy and bad jokes, but even they think these movies are extremely horrible.  Heck, I never heard anyone in my high school or anyone I know support these films.  What about you guys?
Just the names alone are cringe worthy.  Then you see the trailers, and the chills run up your spine.  How people like them, I don't know.  But the Wayans Bros. have a new movie coming out in that vein: Dance Flick.  

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2009, 10:17:02 PM »

I'll nominate:
Body Slam!.  Most everyone who even remembers that movie hates it.  I can't say I completely hate it, as I like Rowdy Roddy Piper and Dirk Benedict, so having the two together in one flick was awesome.

Meet the Spartans
Epic Movie
Disaster Movie

Just the names alone are cringe worthy.  Then you see the trailers, and the chills run up your spine.  How people like them, I don't know.  But the Wayans Bros. have a new movie coming out in that vein: Dance Flick.  

Dance Flick!?  Oh my God, just when America began to recover from Disaster Movie, here comes this film!  Luckily, they move the date I heard from Feburary to August.  With this, we should have enough time to recover more and brace ourselves for when it arrives.  You know, you figure by now that film makers would run out of areas to spoof.

I've never seen or heard of Body Slam, I've lucked out for quite sometime now.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2009, 10:33:31 PM »

Meet the Spartans
Epic Movie
Disaster Movie

I think even the trailers to these alleged spoofs are incredibly painful, but my cousin eats them up and tries to repeat the routines to me endlessly.  I should mention that he is a little bit "slow", though, God bless him.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2009, 10:40:03 PM »

Meet the Spartans
Epic Movie
Disaster Movie

I think even the trailers to these alleged spoofs are incredibly painful, but my cousin eats them up and tries to repeat the routines to me endlessly.  I should mention that he is a little bit "slow", though, God bless him.

I think these movies are popular with people between the ages of 12 and 15. I myself,have no love for them. But I can watch them in the company of my kids, Because when they start cracking up laffing...that alone makes me laff too. So I can't say I hate them.

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »

Has anyone said, "From Justin To Kelly" yet?

« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 10:44:12 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
meQal

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »

Hush, most people are trying to forget that one even existed.  Lookingup

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2009, 10:45:09 PM »

I dunno...never seen it ,but just the title alone makes me hate it!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
meQal

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2009, 10:49:28 PM »

I dunno...never seen it ,but just the title alone makes me hate it!

My wife rented it when it game out on video and I got stuck watching it with her. I already hated American Idol with a passion and this just made that hate grow ten thousand fold. Who told the contestants from American Idol they any talent let alone could act is beyond my realm of comprehension.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  What movie do you think everybody hates? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.