Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:24:46 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Do you think people think your weird? « previous next »
Poll
Question: Do You Think People Think Your Weird?
Yes. - 18 (48.6%)
No. - 0 (0%)
If they only knew... - 7 (18.9%)
Yeah. Except they are much weirder than me,and don't even realize it. - 1 (2.7%)
Why would they think that? - 2 (5.4%)
Who cares - 9 (24.3%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Do you think people think your weird?  (Read 20605 times)
Eyesore
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2009, 08:43:32 PM »

I know I'm not weird, but I also know that other people see me in an odd way. I don't dress in a way that attracts attention, I'm short (5'-7'), skinny, and walk a little odd, a quiet talker, basically an average looking guy. No major quirks to speak of.

I seem to attract strangers from a different segment of society though. Mostly people from the drug culture, and people with troubles and problems. I guess they see me as a confessor or confidante. Sometimes it's scary because I carry around other's troubles with me. But it's amusing too. I'm very color blind and didn't know it until I was in my 20's, and I think it's a lot like that in that it's something that I couldn't define, but maybe other people could. I think it has made me reluctant to be around people, but that makes things worse because it attracts even weirder, scarier people.

Maybe I'm weird by association?!
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 10:15:41 PM »

People think I'm weird when I say I watch bad movies, prime examples include my dad and a couple of my classmates.  They question why I would actually want to spend time watching something horrible, like Monster A Go-Go, when there are so much better movies out there.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
CaptnTripps
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2009, 08:17:18 PM »

Im guessing people think im weird because i feel like I never respond the way they expect when engaged in conversation. Sometimes they just look at me like...uh...ok,except around my friends and family, but thats because they know me. My friends are pretty out there too, and yes, we all enjoy bad movies.The other night at work, someone asked me if I wanted half of their sandwich, i simply replied, no thanks... and there was like this weird vibe in the air, like as if I said something mean...i dunno its probably all in my head. Twirling

"Look at this! It bit me, i've been savaged"
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2009, 08:21:38 PM »

People think I'm weird because I'm purple with pink stripes, and 7 arms.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2009, 06:34:47 AM »

When I told people at work I went to see 'Priest, they looked at me like I'd just crapped on the floor. Same when I said I like clowns and horror films. Seriously tho', our office downstairs has about 30+ staff members and no-one had ever heard of Judas Priest!?  Buggedout

Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2009, 02:38:00 PM »

When I told people at work I went to see 'Priest, they looked at me like I'd just crapped on the floor. Same when I said I like clowns and horror films. Seriously tho', our office downstairs has about 30+ staff members and no-one had ever heard of Judas Priest!?  Buggedout

I mentioned Judas Priest once and the reaction I got was, "Judas Priest, what is that, some chick country singer?"

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2009, 04:47:09 PM »

It's hard enough finding someone who can think.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2009, 08:21:25 AM »

What I wanna know is...what does squirrly mean?  Question

Your elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
Lights on, no one home.
Train left, you're not on it.
No one driving the bus.
Doesn't have a full basket of eggs.
Brick shy of a load.
Two eggs shy of a dozen.
etc etc.

Oh....ok. I thought it was meant as a put down!  Smile

I mentioned Judas Priest once and the reaction I got was, "Judas Priest, what is that, some chick country singer?"

When someone says something totaly stupid or unbelievable to me...I like to use my best Charleton Heston voice and mutter "Judas Priest...!"

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2009, 08:28:51 AM »

When someone says something totaly stupid or unbelievable to me...I like to use my best Charleton Heston voice and mutter "Judas Priest...!"

Heh, well that's my first chuckle of the day.  Smile

popular girl
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:46 PM »

Bluesad people that i thought were my friends, are really not. ive recently found out about how some of my friends talk about how they think i'm weird... now i feel uncomfortable around them because i dont know how to act now. i feel like no matter what i do now, i will seem "weird". i've never thought i was weird or thought that anyone else thought that about me. so what do I do? am i actually weird and just not realizing it? i need advice. Because high school's a b***h. Thumbdown
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2009, 12:46:27 AM »

Bluesad people that i thought were my friends, are really not. ive recently found out about how some of my friends talk about how they think i'm weird... now i feel uncomfortable around them because i dont know how to act now. i feel like no matter what i do now, i will seem "weird". i've never thought i was weird or thought that anyone else thought that about me. so what do I do? am i actually weird and just not realizing it? i need advice. Because high school's a b***h. Thumbdown

They could be the ones that are weird! High Schools a vicious, cruel and backstabbing.

First of all if they are your friends they will not say anything behind your back that they wouldn't say to your face. However, if they talk about you behind your back they're not really your friends at all, life is far to short to worry about what people think, the only person that has to like you is you. IF you are happy with yourself I don't see that there is a problem. Beside we're weird in our own way is the same as being unique ... it just doesn't sound as good.

The thing is don't worry about them, there are to many people in the world to go around worrying about who likes you and who doesn't, you have to adopt a positive self images that says if they don't like you it's their loss not yours.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2009, 01:02:15 AM »

I'm a riddle in nine syllables,
An elephant, a ponderous house,
A melon strolling on two tendrils.
O red fruit, ivory, fine timbers!
This loaf's big with its yeasty rising.
Money's new-minted in this fat purse.
I'm a means, a stage, a cow in calf.
I've eaten a bag of green apples,
Boarded the train there's no getting off.

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2009, 01:29:52 AM »

Congratulations.  When's it due?

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2009, 09:47:46 AM »

Congratulations.  When's it due?
Lookingup Oh boy, and I thought I was weird...

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Wag
Bad Movie Lover

It's a real cat and carrot situation

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »

I think I am weird, but it takes other people a while to realise that (I must hide it well). People I have known for several years have been a little surprised at some of the things I have done lately.

I get called random a lot too, plus at least three times a day, someone at work will state of me that "he's gone"

Where the hell is that soothing music coming from?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Do you think people think your weird? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.