Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:17:57 AM
714153 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Resident Evil 5: Your Opinion « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Resident Evil 5: Your Opinion  (Read 2156 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: February 18, 2009, 08:07:45 PM »

Unless you have been living under a rock since 2005 or so, any person (As in a gamer like myself) has seen trailers or has heard about Resident Evil 5.  I've been watching this game closely ever since May of last year when Capcom released this very cool trailer.  Every time they release a new trailer, I am always jumping at it to watch what is coming my way in the game.  I've been also watching Interviews with the casts and gameplay footage.  I think this is the first time in which I ever watched something so closely and waited in extreme excitment for this arrival of the game.  It comes out next month, but if they keep showing anymore like the last one, I'll drop dead from excitment.  So, what are you're thoughts on the game if you have been watching it or having been seeing a couple of things about it?

In case you missed some footage or haven't seen any of the trailers, here's three of them to get you in the mood.  The first trailer is the one I mention previously and the last trailer is one is the most recent.

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
CaptnTripps
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 08:50:25 PM »

have you checked out the demo yet, If you have a ps3 you can get it on the psn network for free. controls are a little different, but there is an option to make the controls like the 4th game. I love the games but am a little rusty on the story lines, maybe you can help... wasnt chris redding dead???

"Look at this! It bit me, i've been savaged"
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 09:35:43 PM »

have you checked out the demo yet, If you have a ps3 you can get it on the psn network for free. controls are a little different, but there is an option to make the controls like the 4th game. I love the games but am a little rusty on the story lines, maybe you can help... wasnt chris redding dead???

Chris never died in the games.  Anyways, for a full overview, its pretty hard to explain in one posting with over 6 games to cover (I include game 0 and Code Veronica).  I recommend checking out a fan site and/or Gametrailers who is holding a complete Recap of the series.  Sadly, I lack a PS3 or an Xbox 360 so I won't be getting the game anytime soon.  However, I'll probably buy the video game guide book to get at least a full scope of the layout, the story, the enemies, and everything so I can get at least some taste of the game.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Resident Evil 5: Your Opinion « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.