Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:42:27 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  So...what are you wearing? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: So...what are you wearing?  (Read 9528 times)
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2009, 10:31:49 AM »

Trainers with black socks, jeans that don't fit and a Harley Quinn T shirt.
Oh, and black boxers.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2009, 10:53:06 AM »

Except for Friday's and when I work from home it's business casual for me at the office. That means black dress pants, and either a polo shirt (if it's summer or not so cold old) or a dress shirt (if it's cold or it's raining in the summer).  I have been known on various times to wear a tie when I go to work while it's not a requirement for where I work. 

At home I usually either wears jeans (usually int he summer or if company is over) and either

a-shirt
a t-shirt
polo shirts that I don't wear to work.

usually in colder weather I wear sweat pants around the house and a t-shirt.  I pretty lazy like that at home.  That's usually what I wear when I work from home on occasion
Doggett

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2009, 11:09:13 AM »

What am I wearing? Hot Pants.  At the Office? Khaki Hot Pants.  At Home? Pink Hot Pants.  Winter? Red/Green Hot Pants.  Summer? White Hot Pants.

Marry me, Paquita.

TeddyR

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »

A thin coat of baby-oil and an eyepatch. . . TeddyR

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2009, 12:09:35 PM »

For work: Shirt, tie, black pants and black shoes with my hair tied back.

At home: Vintage concert shirt, jeans, cowboy boots.  TeddyR

JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 02:23:38 PM »

For work I tend to wear either a polo shirt or a rugby shirt with chinos and a pullover in winter. At home I tend to wear jeans or jogging bottoms with a t-shirt.

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 03:32:37 PM »

What am I wearing? Hot Pants.  At the Office? Khaki Hot Pants.  At Home? Pink Hot Pants.  Winter? Red/Green Hot Pants.  Summer? White Hot Pants.

They'd go great with the dice T-shirt.

hellbilly
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »

It's minus 5 degree celsius outside so I'm wearing a pair of long johns, XXL P.diddy shirt, knitted socks (very thick ones), my beloved wool cap and a super comfy bathrobe  TeddyR
I also have a blanket nearby, just in case  Smile
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2009, 07:05:45 PM »

Hmm right at the moment, I'm wearing Levi Jeans and a light brown T-shirt with a print on it. The print is of a motorcycle which I don't ride or know the least thing about. Just like the look of the print and the mix of light browns and dark browns on the Tee. I'm always wearing T-shirts like that and I tend to like brighter ones especially during the summer months. Love brown, orange, black, red and blue in T-shirts and I always prefer they have some type of scenic print or something involving skulls on them. I've never worn long johns or underwear tops despite it being as cold -30 celsius in the wind chill here from time to time (although to be honest I do wear a big ski parka in the wintertime with my hood up and warm gloves on my hands when I go out). I like those white socks with the grey on the bottom...they have a sort of comfortable feel about them. At times I wear a silver watch, others a plain black one with straight edge marked on it as the xXx symbol. Don't have any tattoos but might consider the xXx if I did get one. I also have in my possession a badmovies.org T-shirt (it rocks even if it did result in me getting some strange looks from people from time to time and others asking me to stop so they could read it even though they still didn't understand it).

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 01:21:33 PM »

I just got up, all I've got on are my bifocals so I can read the posts on this forum.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Doggett

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 07:28:49 PM »

I just got up, all I've got on are my bifocals so I can read the posts on this forum.

Eeeeewwww..... Bluesad

meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 08:46:08 PM »

I'm wearing colored scraps of cloth held together with string.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2009, 10:57:26 PM »

When I'm out hangout its usually me blue or black jeans Fubu jeans, Timberland boots or my 5.11 tactical boots in the winter,T-shirt usually punk/hardcore bands, assorment of hoodies, leather biker jacket or lighter ones like windbreak or my punk bondage jacket, or one or my vests that have punk patches or my leather vest that studs and that has one backpatch of the band Hellshock and a small Discharge patch.

At work just regualr work boots,whatever crappy jeans I have and work jacket.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 07:00:26 AM »

When I'm out hangout its usually me blue or black jeans Fubu jeans, Timberland boots or my 5.11 tactical boots in the winter,T-shirt usually punk/hardcore bands, assorment of hoodies, leather biker jacket or lighter ones like windbreak or my punk bondage jacket, or one or my vests that have punk patches or my leather vest that studs and that has one backpatch of the band Hellshock and a small Discharge patch.

At work just regualr work boots,whatever crappy jeans I have and work jacket.

There was a time many moons ago, that I would enjoy getting all decked out. I had some nice black steel toed electriction boots,a ragged out blue jean jacket with the sleeves cut off and covered with stuff I drew with a black Sharpie marker-which I would wear over a black leather jacket. Tore up jeans,and punk rock or thrash metal tees. I had my perscription glasses tinted dark,with black plastic frames. Rare to see me wearing them,as I lose glasses like people lose ink pens and cigarette lighters .Typical speed /thrash metal gear.Lotsa skulls and stuff.  Smile If I did that now I'd look like an old fool trying to be cool.  Bluesad

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 08:44:42 AM »

Same thing I always wear, jeans and denim shirt with work boots. Occasional I'll wear a t-shirt and jean shorts.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  So...what are you wearing? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.