Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:47:19 AM
713335 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Very Hard To Find Horror Movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Very Hard To Find Horror Movies  (Read 31267 times)
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 08:29:53 AM »

I would love an original VHS of Black Devil Doll From Hell. I saw a rare theatre screening of the Chester Novell Turner masterpiece and now will do pretty much anything to get my hands on it. It's so raw, so skanky, so deviant that to own would be to covet, and to covet anything is a sign of pleasure.

Now you owe me your soul ....

http://rustedrare.com/oddities.html

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »

I would love a copy (even on VHS) of Pete Walker's House Of The Long Shadows. RC once found a copy of this film on Ebay and told me about it but I don't have a credit card, so I couldn't buy it.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Scottie
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 09:25:53 AM »

I would love an original VHS of Black Devil Doll From Hell. I saw a rare theatre screening of the Chester Novell Turner masterpiece and now will do pretty much anything to get my hands on it. It's so raw, so skanky, so deviant that to own would be to covet, and to covet anything is a sign of pleasure.

Now you owe me your soul ....

http://rustedrare.com/oddities.html

That's a great find, but it's not an original VHS. There are only 400 of those slimy tapes floating around this island earth and most probably got dumped in the trash when the mom and pop video shops that carried them went out of business oh so many years ago. HOWEVER, that site did turn me on to some of Orson Welles' later films, including a tv show about Salvador Dali that I am very interested in getting. So, mucho kudos to you, good sir. While you may be no true devil, you imitate one very nicely.

___<br />Spongebob: What could be better than serving up smiles? <br />Squidward: Being Dead.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 09:45:53 AM »

I would love a copy (even on VHS) of Pete Walker's House Of The Long Shadows. RC once found a copy of this film on Ebay and told me about it but I don't have a credit card, so I couldn't buy it.

You can use a debit card.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Raffine

« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »

You might (I say might 'cause I can never get this to work! Smile) be able to download it for free here: http://www.cultrararevideos.com/forgottenflixh.html

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2009, 10:53:13 AM »

Not a horror, but I really want Ratboy (1986) to come out on DVD, the VHS copies are very scarce. I haven't seen it in nearly 15 years.  Bluesad

Raffine

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2009, 12:02:43 PM »

You might (I say might 'cause I can never get this to work! Smile) be able to download it for free here: http://www.cultrararevideos.com/forgottenflixh.html

I've learned it helps a great deal to read the 'How to download movies from this site' instructions.
A hint: Right click on the DOWNLOAD NOW link. Right click.  Smile

Javakoala
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2009, 01:34:15 PM »

I've learned it helps a great deal to read the 'How to download movies from this site' instructions.
A hint: Right click on the DOWNLOAD NOW link. Right click.  Smile

You mean there should be TWO buttons on my mouse?!!?
Raffine

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2009, 03:04:00 PM »

You mean there should be TWO buttons on my mouse?!!?

Crazy, ain't it?

TheDope
Movie Reviewer And Professional Nit-Picking Geek

Gone but not forgotten... well, KINDA forgotten.

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2009, 04:14:30 PM »

Though not hard to find technically, since it can be got on ebay (which I have had bad luck with in the past so still refuse to deal through), I am STILL having a devil of a time getting hold of a copy of Demon Cop, a horrid little piece of tripe I was turned on to by good friend 3Beerman.

And why is Demon Cop such a necessity?

Because....

Small | Large

...that's why.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 04:24:01 PM by TheGreatWhiteDope » Logged

TheDope: bringing the conversation to a grinding halt since 2002.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2009, 04:18:34 PM »

Highway To Hell (1992)

Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2009, 11:37:19 PM »

I would like to find INVASION of the SAUCERMEN

Really? I bought mine almost a decade ago on VHS at Wal-Mart for $3.00.

Someone said something about Monster a go-go-- I can't believe people will pay $60.00 for it non MST3k, it's really not very entertaining. I found it really boring.

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
pugwash
New Visitor

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »

If you want to watch some of the films mentined above and more,check out this site   http://horrorclassics.lefora.com/forum/
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 04:21:50 PM »

Another one, not really horror: "Damnation Alley"...when the hell is it coming out on DVD??

Jim H

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 06:43:34 PM »

ya know, you can probobly find ANY movie you could EVER want on one of the hundreds of tourent sites that are all over the web if your willing to look. (And if you have a dvd burner, unlike me.)

You'd be surprised.  While quite a few obscure movies end up being torrented, many are not - and even those that have been, it's often a past tense thing, as the limited interest in hard-to-find films means the torrents often die quick. 

For one example, try to find the Chinese ripoff of Zatoichi I bought from a grey market seller online for about $8.  I don't even know the damn film's title, as it's in Chinese!  Horrible quality, looks like it was cropped at least twice by different conversions.  It's interesting as a curiosity, and because the Chinese guy playing Zatoichi is actually quite good.  As a guess, I'd say the film was probably illegally made, without the proper rights to the character.  I'd like to see the rest, but have no idea where to find them.

http://www.geocities.com/snycentral/ChineseBlindSwordsman.htm

That has the titles.  I'm guessing the bottom one is the one I have, as there is a flying guillotine in it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Very Hard To Find Horror Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.