Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:28:09 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Looking For Three '80s Movies.... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Looking For Three '80s Movies....  (Read 6676 times)
mlauzon
Dedicated Viewer

« on: February 12, 2009, 11:24:20 PM »

Unfortunately, I do not know the names of these 3 movies...so I'll describe them as best as I can; however they may have come from the late '70s into the mid-80s -- I only remember parts of these 3 movies:

1) This one takes place in a prison in the future(?) but I am not sure, there is a robot guard who at one point is chasing the only guy who appears to be in this prison around. He eventually gets brought to the Warden. Also, at one point you see him looking out the prison window of his cell and we see a park with kids playing in it and then they are all gone. (sci-fi)

2) This one takes place in a town & highschool, there are two teen witches who are fighting each other. One learns from an older witch, but it is not so much magic powers; more along the lines of telekenisis. (thriller)

3) This one takes place in the future, remember the scene in Terminator where he slices open his arm to fix his joints, well there was a similiar scene in this movie, but instead of slicing open his arm he opens a door -- for want of a better description -- on his arm and fixes his joints in his wrist. Also, there happens to be a lot of rain, but it is acid rain and at one point he is driving in his car and the rain starts to burn through the roof.

I am sorry I cannot be more specific but the above is all I really remember from these 3 movies. If someone knows them, or can point me in a direction....

---------------------------

Well, I think I found the second one I was looking for, "Midnight Offerings"; I am not sure though as I'd have to track down a copy online although something like this may be impossible to find...however that still leaves the other two movies that I am looking for.

Michael
sideorderofninjas
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 11:34:45 PM »

1.) Sounds a bit like Christopher Lambert's Fortress

SideOrderOfNinjas
http://www.sideorderofninjas.com

"Wielding useless trivia like a katana."
mlauzon
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 11:46:14 PM »

1.) Sounds a bit like Christopher Lambert's Fortress

It's not Fortress, remember I said '80s movies...not '90s movies; and anyways I've tracked them down as can be seen below:

1) 984 - Prisoner of the Future (1982; TV): A corporate executive is taken prisoner by an underground organization known as The Movement, and is turned over to a ruthless interrogator.

2) Midnight Offerings (1981; TV): Vivian has magic powers. She doesn't hesitate to save her boyfriend David from failing in school by murdering teachers. However, David has gotten tired of her and is putting his charm on a new girl in school, Robin. Robin discovers that she also has magic powers, and it comes to a mental struggle between the two women over David.

3) Hands of Steel (1986): A story about a cyborg who is programmed to kill a scientist who holds the fate of mankind in his hands.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 11:48:36 PM by mlauzon » Logged

Michael
M.10rda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 04:59:10 AM »

O.P. Mlauzon solved all three of their own inquiries - yay! Please move to Solved!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 08:53:48 AM »

O.P. Mlauzon solved all three of their own inquiries - yay! Please move to Solved!

It's already in solved!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
mlauzon
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 09:30:38 AM »

I completely forgot about this site...!

Michael
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Looking For Three '80s Movies.... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.