Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:34:54 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Trying to find 4 movies from 70's or 80's « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trying to find 4 movies from 70's or 80's  (Read 18681 times)
metalguy
New Visitor

« on: February 13, 2009, 10:30:00 PM »

This is my first post here.  I just went through all of the solved films on here and couldn't find anything sounding similar to these.  But you guys really seem to know your stuff so here goes.  I am trying to find 4 movies and I only remember 1 scene from each. 
     First is a sci-fi type I saw when I was a kid probably pre 86.  The only scene I can remember is a guy and a girl in some type of space ship or facility, and there are vertical cryogenic type chambers with reproductions or clones of the guy and I think there was dry ice fog all around,  I remember the guy looking like Lance Guest from the Last starfighter (white guy with a fro) but it isn't him.  And I think I remember something about a tiny flying saucer. 
     The next one is also from the mid 80's.  The scene I remember is in a place like harlem. There is a kid that comes in contact with these black human looking alien or aliens and one of the aliens opens a glass coke bottle with his eyelid. Weird HUH!
     The other one also from the early or mid 80's had a scene with multiple people underground, in some shelter maybe.  They are fighting with each other because they all have some special antibody or something that is keeping them alive and one of them gives someone else a transfussion that will cause the giver to die.
    The last movie is from the 90's.  I think it was one of the HOUSE movies. the scene has this very strange looking midget guy in a wheel chair, he inserts a tube with a pump into his throat and sucks out this nasty crap and makes some guy drink it while his goons hold him down.
  Any help would greatly be appreciated
mlauzon
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 11:52:17 PM »

The last one sounds like Cronos (1993); but I could be wrong.  The first one that you mention sounds familiar but I cannot think of what it may be.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 07:30:26 AM by mlauzon » Logged

Michael
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »

First is a sci-fi type I saw when I was a kid probably pre 86.  The only scene I can remember is a guy and a girl in some type of space ship or facility, and there are vertical cryogenic type chambers with reproductions or clones of the guy and I think there was dry ice fog all around,  I remember the guy looking like Lance Guest from the Last starfighter (white guy with a fro) but it isn't him.  And I think I remember something about a tiny flying saucer. 

Why does this remind me of DEMOLITION MAN?  Probably not it.  Could it be ...batteries not included?  (Never saw it but didn't it have something to do with tiny spaceships?)

The next one is also from the mid 80's.  The scene I remember is in a place like harlem. There is a kid that comes in contact with these black human looking alien or aliens and one of the aliens opens a glass coke bottle with his eyelid. Weird HUH!

BROTHER FROM OUTER SPACE perhaps?

The other one also from the early or mid 80's had a scene with multiple people underground, in some shelter maybe.  They are fighting with each other because they all have some special antibody or something that is keeping them alive and one of them gives someone else a transfussion that will cause the giver to die.

Don't ask me why but this reminded me of ISLAND CITY.  Sadly it's probably not it as this was one of those failed pilots turned movies that aired on either UPN or PTEN, which is rather ironic as those networks failed too.

The last movie is from the 90's.  I think it was one of the HOUSE movies. the scene has this very strange looking midget guy in a wheel chair, he inserts a tube with a pump into his throat and sucks out this nasty crap and makes some guy drink it while his goons hold him down.

Buggedout

Not. A. Clue.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:22:51 AM by Kester Pelagius » Logged

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
metalguy
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 07:24:24 AM »

Wow  Yes Brother from another planet was one of the movies. Thanks

I don't think the last movie listed is Cronos, but after watching the trailer I might want to check it out.

The Other 2 movies, the one with the underground people and the one with the cryogenic chambers are definetly pre 85-86, I was young
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 07:48:22 AM »

The third one sounds like a scene from Night of the Comet.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »

The third one sounds like a scene from Night of the Comet.

Jack beat me to it, that's my thought as well. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
metalguy
New Visitor

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 05:29:34 PM »

No it wasn't Night of the comet.  I have that.  I think it might be more obscure.
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 06:08:49 PM »

Was it this guy?

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/headfamily/

metalguy
New Visitor

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »

I don't think its head of family, very good guess though.  The guy was some sort of deformed midget he had dark hair and maybe mustache I think.  He kept hacking and coughing then one of his helpers or goons hooked up a electric pump thing to his neck and sucked out a glass full of nasty mucus crap. Then they held down the guy who was either being blackmailed or a goon who didn't do his job right.  And they poured the stuff in his mouth.
mlauzon
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 11:59:51 PM »

House IV (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104449/)

Michael
metalguy
New Visitor

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 07:03:17 PM »

Thanks Mlauzun, I went to youtube and found that scene one of the nastiest ever.
mlauzon
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 07:39:25 PM »

Still trying to figure out the other 3....

Michael
Dwight
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 10:00:14 AM »

Perhaps the movie with the clones youre talking about is one I've been chasing down for a while
called "Wavelength" (visit my website)--very creepy alien movie, the aliens looked like bald kids and were were in
some sort of underground facility. Perhaps its one of the clone movies such as Parts "the
clonus horror" .

Dwight,
                                                              http://www.treasuretrovevideo.wikidot.com
mlauzon
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 02:11:01 PM »

Transmutations (aka Underworld; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090233/)

Michael
mlauzon
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 02:18:48 PM »

As someone else posted, it may be Wavelength (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086571/

Do any of these look familiar:

« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 02:27:44 PM by mlauzon » Logged

Michael
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Trying to find 4 movies from 70's or 80's « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.