Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:46:44 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  13 year old father « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 13 year old father  (Read 13343 times)
Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« on: February 14, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »

Something is very wrong here...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article5724616.ece

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »

A complete disgrace.  Buggedout What the hell is going on with the world? Can't people raise sensible kids in this country anymore? It totally baffles me that minors are giving birth left, right and centre and claiming all sorts of benefits for the rest of their lives. This kid can't possibly think that the relationship will last, or his parentrs can't think that he can handle school and the responsibility of a child. Yet again, these are probably the types that end up taking total control of their children's children because they have failed first time round. Again, an utter disgrace...

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 09:33:10 PM »

Don't worry Circus...its hardly any better here in the States.  I've said before and I'll say it again, you need a license to drive and a license to fish in many areas...but any idiot can have a kid.  Best line of the interview...

Interviewer: "What will you do financially..."
Father:  "Whats financially?"
Sorry but... BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Its kind of like that idiot Octomom story we're hearing about in the States.  How an unemployed single mother of six is allowed to bring more kids into the world (not to mention its eight of them) is beyond me.

Biggest concern for everyone is the gene pool is getting quite muddy.  We are failing as a species at a rapid rate in certain circles. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
vanlutz
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 04:40:55 AM »

I was flipping channels and came across a report on Apallachian folk. Someone's kin had been given drugs and molested by a fellow family member.

As the father of the molested girl said and I quote "The closer the kin, the deeper in"

Wow, just wow.

So a 13 year old being a father isn't really that big a deal. There are 14 - 15 year old girls having kids all the time.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2009, 08:01:09 AM »

What do we expect?

Our society is ridiculously obsessed with sex.  We use sex to sell everything from toothpaste to web domain names.  Every comedy film seems to have "getting laid" as the chief punch line.  More and more, even movies aimed at kids seem to emphasize sex.

Why are we surprised when a 13 year old wants to get out and do it?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ds21
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2009, 01:54:19 PM »

heck, I'm 19 and I just barely feel like I'd be ready to be a father.  At 13?  Wow...

I am David
David I am

Making the world a little more random since 1989.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 02:12:04 PM »

Wow, I never figured I hear something like this in real life.  The only time I ever heard of stuff like this was is in TV shows like CSI or Law & Order SVU.  I'm 17 and I'm sure not ready to start a family.  Whatever happen to values and decency, or even staying 'clean' until your married?  With this new story, I feel like the last person with morals, values, and decency!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2009, 07:16:30 PM »

I was flipping channels and came across a report on Apallachian folk. Someone's kin had been given drugs and molested by a fellow family member.

As the father of the molested girl said and I quote "The closer the kin, the deeper in"

Wow, just wow.

So a 13 year old being a father isn't really that big a deal. There are 14 - 15 year old girls having kids all the time.

I'm sorry, mate. I think it is a big deal!
Just because it happens all the time doesn't make it any less F'ed up!!!

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2009, 07:46:34 PM »

I read in the paper that He's agreed to take a D.N.A test to prove that he isn't the baby's father. Actually three other boys have claimed to have had relations with the mother including one who is insistent that HE is the actual father. He has claimed to have had an assignation with her nine months ago.

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
vanlutz
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »

I'm sorry, mate. I think it is a big deal!
Just because it happens all the time doesn't make it any less F'ed up!!!

The girl is only 15. So the boy is 13. There is no difference. They're both children.  Is it messed up? Absolutely. Is it news worthy? No.

I think why many are shocked is look at the kid. He looks like he's five.

It's human nature. People have sex. I thankfully grew up not far from NYC, so there's plenty to do to keep yourself occupied. But, if I lived in middle America or some small town where everything closes at 6pm, I'd be looking for sex all the time. Because besides getting plastered that's all there is to do.

I wasn't having sex when I was 13. But, I know plenty of guys who were feeling up the town slut at that age. She was 13 too.
ds21
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 11:53:51 PM »

sad world...that's what we live in. 

I am David
David I am

Making the world a little more random since 1989.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 12:11:07 AM »

QUOTE:

"It's human nature. People have sex. I thankfully grew up not far from NYC, so there's plenty to do to keep yourself occupied. But, if I lived in middle America or some small town where everything closes at 6pm, I'd be looking for sex all the time. Because besides getting plastered that's all there is to do. "

I've always hated that line of thought.  I grew up in small towns, and I loved my childhood.  I fished, I caught snakes and lizards, I looked for arrowheads, I built model planes, I raced home from school every day to watch DARK SHADOWS, I rode my bike everywhere, I read everything I could get my hands on (finished MOBY DICK at age 10), and generally had a grand old time.  Didn't really start thinking much about sex till I was in high school, and refrained from "doing the deed" till my wedding night at age 21.  Married my high school sweetheart, and she's still my Valentine 24 years later.

Boredom is a disease caused my limited mental powers.  There is no reason for a person with an imagination to ever be bored, much less be reduced to chemical stimulation for the sake of novelty.

(Climbs down off soap box)

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Uncle Jeb
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 04:41:27 PM »

I was flipping channels and came across a report on Appalachian folk. Someone's kin had been given drugs and molested by a fellow family member.

Wow, just wow.

This quote is taken way out of context.  What the step-father (not father) said was that incest is a very common phenomenon throughout the United States.  And it is indeed.  The quote, in context, was: "Everyone does it.  Whites, blacks, cripples.  As they say, 'The closer the kin, the deeper in.'"  He was clearly trying to articulate that incest is not unique to the Appalachia region, and he was certainly not trying to imply that he somehow condoned incestuous behavior.
vanlutz
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 01:54:21 AM »

QUOTE:

"It's human nature. People have sex. I thankfully grew up not far from NYC, so there's plenty to do to keep yourself occupied. But, if I lived in middle America or some small town where everything closes at 6pm, I'd be looking for sex all the time. Because besides getting plastered that's all there is to do. "

I've always hated that line of thought.  I grew up in small towns, and I loved my childhood.  I fished, I caught snakes and lizards, I looked for arrowheads, I built model planes, I raced home from school every day to watch DARK SHADOWS, I rode my bike everywhere, I read everything I could get my hands on (finished MOBY DICK at age 10), and generally had a grand old time.  Didn't really start thinking much about sex till I was in high school, and refrained from "doing the deed" till my wedding night at age 21.  Married my high school sweetheart, and she's still my Valentine 24 years later.

Boredom is a disease caused my limited mental powers.  There is no reason for a person with an imagination to ever be bored, much less be reduced to chemical stimulation for the sake of novelty.
(Climbs down off soap box)

And I'm sorry, you're the exception. There's a reason there's more bars per square mile then movie theatres. There's a reason there's so many unwanted babies living throughout the US and the rest of the world. The majority of people don't have imaginations, and don't have anything better else to do at night then get plastered and have sex. You might not do it, but the majority do (or try to).

That's why this particular story does not affect me in the least. People have sex. It's a completely natural thing. You don't even have to know what to do (especially the guys) and your thing will get hard. So, if the other person knows what to do, and it's hard, you'll do it. He's a kid, she's a kid. You think they were considering consequences? You weren't even thinking about sex till high school. The people that should be smacked on the side of the head are these dumbass parents. They're the problem, not the kids.

Oh, and I loved Dark Shadows too. Lara Parker baby, Angelique. I met her at a book signing. She's still gorgeous.

"This quote is taken way out of context.  What the step-father (not father) said was that incest is a very common phenomenon throughout the United States."

Sorry, I was flipping channels, and the way he said it was pretty creepy. My wife's brother did his residency in Alabama, and he couldn't believe the amount of mountain folk that came in to have their close relatives children. Yes, these were children having children.
CaptnTripps
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »

Its the steroids they use on cows in which our beef comes from! My soon to be mother in law preached for like an hour on how the steroids used in cows are causing girls to mature mutch earlier in life, i.e. girls getting their periods at 9. I did a little research and there are all kinds of credible people who believe this. just one of the possible explanations- earlier puberty + earlier sex = earlier baby.

"Look at this! It bit me, i've been savaged"
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  13 year old father « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.