Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:08:27 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Freddy vs Jason 2 « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Freddy vs Jason 2  (Read 13135 times)
T
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 04:07:12 PM »

from wat i hear theres gunna be like 5 more sequals with FVJ. jason gets killed in 3rd movie but somehow has a kid and his kid destroys everything. sometin like that.
WyreWizard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2009, 06:53:05 PM »

Freddy vs Jason2?  Aw man, I was hoping to see some other horror movie villains duke it out.  Like Pinhead vs Michael Meyers.

Babe, I'm leaving.  I must be on my way.  The time is drawing near.  The train is going.  I see it in your eyes.  The love beneath your tears.  And I'll be lonely without you.  And I'll need your love to see me through.  So please me.  My heart is your hands.  And I'll be missing you...
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2009, 08:09:05 PM »

Whats the deal with this movie, at first it seemed for sure that it would be made but now Sam Raimi  says it will not happen.Can someone please tell me what's going on.

This post was from 5 years ago.
Nothings happening.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »

Freddy vs Jason2?  Aw man, I was hoping to see some other horror movie villains duke it out.  Like Pinhead vs Michael Meyers.

Yes, ruin more classic characters for the money of OC lovin', popcorn douchebags.  Lookingup

I know alot of these franchises went silly, but I like my horror films to retain some credibility. I just hate hearin' kids talkin' about all these remakes as if they are the first, "original" version.

WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 03:59:10 PM »

No, Sam Raimi said what wouldnt happen was Freddy vs Jason vs ASH. What new line wanted to do and has been trying to do has been Ash from the evil dead series in the mix. Raimi and co had considered loaning ash out for 1 sequel, but just recently Sam said that he  didnt want them to use his character because he's now considering doing another movie with him.

I know this post is old, but Freddy vs Jason vs Ash did come out as a comic book mini-series a couple years ago.  If I remeber correctly, Freddy wanted the Necronomicon in order to have his dream powers in the real world.  Jason used it to become more intelligent.  And the two survivors of the first film are killed off.

In the end, Ash survives.  Freddy is banished to another demension, and the last shot is of Jason waking up after being "killed"

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »

I know this post is old, but Freddy vs Jason vs Ash did come out as a comic book mini-series a couple years ago.  If I remeber correctly, Freddy wanted the Necronomicon in order to have his dream powers in the real world.  Jason used it to become more intelligent.  And the two survivors of the first film are killed off.

In the end, Ash survives.  Freddy is banished to another demension, and the last shot is of Jason waking up after being "killed"

Christ! That sounds like the Wizard of Oz or something!  BounceGiggle

WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2009, 05:08:02 PM »

I was wrong on some of the details,
Here's it's wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddy_vs._Jason_vs._Ash
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 05:09:41 PM by WingedSerpent » Logged

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »

Pinhead (hellraiser) against The Tall Man is the best big-franchise-crossover I can think of. Obviously Don Coscarelli would want a hand in creative control, which would keep it from totally sucking, and with conflicting atheist and Christian views, the plot would most likely be at least a bit engrossing.

Mike and Reggie would do just about anything to stop Tally's world domination, even if it means bringing the cenobites to stop him. The question is: what is more powerful, something seemingly otherdimensional, or something seemingly supernatural? Done properly it could serve as a conclusion to the Phantasm series and a bridge to "Bloodline" of the hellraiser series.

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Javakoala
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2009, 05:50:04 PM »

Pinhead (hellraiser) against The Tall Man is the best big-franchise-crossover I can think of. Obviously Don Coscarelli would want a hand in creative control, which would keep it from totally sucking, and with conflicting atheist and Christian views, the plot would most likely be at least a bit engrossing.

Mike and Reggie would do just about anything to stop Tally's world domination, even if it means bringing the cenobites to stop him. The question is: what is more powerful, something seemingly otherdimensional, or something seemingly supernatural? Done properly it could serve as a conclusion to the Phantasm series and a bridge to "Bloodline" of the hellraiser series.

Wow. "Phantasm 4: Oblivion" sucked harder than a toothless hooker the evening the rent is due. I remember hearing fans saying it was really good. I recently watched all of them back-to-back, and, to be honest, I'd rather see Marc Singer back in a leather thong as The Beastmaster than have another Phantasm film be made. I'm gonna make folks mad with this one, but the rabid fans of this series are prime for Alec Baldwin to scoop their brains out for a snack.

However, Jason vs The Tall Man would be interesting, mainly because Jason would be fighting for his life. I mean, imagine him squished down to a dwarf. Not pretty.

But that's just my opinion, and opinions are like buttholes: Everyone has one, and they usually stink.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2009, 06:45:35 PM »

Wow. "Phantasm 4: Oblivion" sucked harder than a toothless hooker the evening the rent is due. I remember hearing fans saying it was really good. I recently watched all of them back-to-back, and, to be honest, I'd rather see Marc Singer back in a leather thong as The Beastmaster than have another Phantasm film be made. I'm gonna make folks mad with this one, but the rabid fans of this series are prime for Alec Baldwin to scoop their brains out for a snack.
Well I do admit I am annoyed, but I can see your point of view. Oblivion sucked, but mainly because it was written for a budget umpteen-times larger, and once the studio effed Don over he had to rewrite it as fast as possible for a one-month shoot. If he had a budget half as good as FvJ, I'd guess whatever he would make would blow both those movies away... :P

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Javakoala
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »

Well I do admit I am annoyed, but I can see your point of view. Oblivion sucked, but mainly because it was written for a budget umpteen-times larger, and once the studio effed Don over he had to rewrite it as fast as possible for a one-month shoot. If he had a budget half as good as FvJ, I'd guess whatever he would make would blow both those movies away... :P

My only serious issue with number 4 is that it really added nothing. It was as if they were aiming for an art picture. And given what the Tall Man tells Mike right at the end, I don't see the point of stretching the series any further, unless he wants to pull an X-Files stunt (which they did almost every season) in which they start the new movie saying, "Oh, no, no, that's not how it really happened." The Tall Man closed the lid on the series. Time to hope for another original series from Don Coscarelli. He has brains and talent. I'd love to see him take on something fresh.
Jim H

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 05:42:11 AM »

No, Sam Raimi said what wouldnt happen was Freddy vs Jason vs ASH. What new line wanted to do and has been trying to do has been Ash from the evil dead series in the mix. Raimi and co had considered loaning ash out for 1 sequel, but just recently Sam said that he  didnt want them to use his character because he's now considering doing another movie with him.

I've read it, it was quite enjoyable.  I really like how they actually have as a sound effect text "ki-ki-ki ma-ma-ma".

Another amusing half-movie crossover with Ash was him in Marvel Zombies.  You get to see Ash kill a zombified Howard the Duck, amongst other characters.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Freddy vs Jason 2 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.