Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:19:59 AM
713383 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  What was this racist martial arts movie masquerading as Ninja Terminator? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What was this racist martial arts movie masquerading as Ninja Terminator?  (Read 6693 times)
Gunter?
New Visitor

« on: March 10, 2009, 02:10:48 AM »

Years ago I bought Ninja Terminator on VHS used, the movie in the box was a racist Chinese movie where the princess of China or something was passing through a village and a humble peasant fell in love with her so him and his wise old Uncle killed all the guards and they rowed a boat away.  There were some Koreans that looked like Arabs from Disney's Aladdin and a Japanese Karate Master who was a real jerk.

The thing is I have no clue what the movie is because the tape had a sticker saying Ninja Terminator on it.  Any help would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 02:45:45 AM by Gunter? » Logged
Puzzled
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 07:59:42 PM »

Do you still have the video tape? If you could get any english off of it, that might help track it down or at least eliminate possibilities.
Gunter?
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 09:58:57 PM »

No, I don't have the cassette anymore, the film was dubbed into English though.  I'd imagine it was originally in Chinese.
Puzzled
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »

Can you tell us any more about any of the characters?

Did they use any particular weapons or odd fighting styles?

Any distinguishing physical features?

Memorable scenes?

Unfortunately, there is a movie called "Ninja Terminator" so any searches on that tend to bring up that, but I'm pretty sure it isn't related to your movie.
Gunter?
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 03:57:20 PM »

I know for a fact they are different movies, I think the company that put out the VHS made a mistake.
There was a Japanese Karate master that was extremely powerful.
There was a Korean that was huge and brawled a lot.
The main character and his Uncle seemed to use Tae Kwon Do, lots of kicks.
The main character befriended for street thugs who tried and failed to scare him.  They defeated the Korean.
I don't remember any character using weapons extensively, except the Korean.  He used a polearm until he was disarmed.
The final fight ended with the main villain and the hero's uncle beating each other to death with two quintuple flying side kicks.
It took place in the countryside, in a small village.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 04:00:16 PM by Gunter? » Logged
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 12:57:17 AM »

A real stab in the dark here.....
When Tae-Kwon Do Strikes (1973) with Sammo Hung. I haven't seen it, but came across a blurb about it on another website. Here is the IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070768/

Here is a review with some screencaps: http://www.dragonsdenuk.com/reviews/when_taekwondo_strikes.htm

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  What was this racist martial arts movie masquerading as Ninja Terminator? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.