Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:39:13 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Florida Woman Calls 911 Three Times Over McNuggets « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Florida Woman Calls 911 Three Times Over McNuggets  (Read 3424 times)
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« on: March 04, 2009, 02:43:04 AM »

This is the second time I have heard a story like this. I always shake my head when I hear how some moron calls 911 over something stupid like this.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090304/ap_on_fe_st/odd_mcnuggets911
What was it that made her feel that she needed to call 911 cause McDonald's ran out of Chicken McNuggets? Did she think it was part of some terrorist plot to destroy the United States? As you all know lack of McNuggets is the key to a victory over the US and it's allies.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 09:00:00 AM »

The gene pool needs a little maintainance I believe.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 09:30:44 AM »

The gene pool needs a little maintainance I believe.

Bleach. Lots of bleach. Sweet, cleansing, eradicating bleach. And by that, I mean that sh!theads like this should buy a bottle of Clorox and not stop guzzling till they hit bottom.

Now why can't these be the stories that lead to acts of police brutality broadcast on the 6 o'clock news?

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Raffine

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »

I walked out of a Wendy's the other day after I stood in line over five minutes waiting to order. I was behind an employee at the counter getting her food for her break. It seems she and three (!) other employees were trying to determine the number of packs of crackers she could get with her chili.

I shouldda called 911!

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 10:14:26 AM »

This is the second time I have heard a story like this. I always shake my head when I hear how some moron calls 911 over something stupid like this.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090304/ap_on_fe_st/odd_mcnuggets911
What was it that made her feel that she needed to call 911 cause McDonald's ran out of Chicken McNuggets? Did she think it was part of some terrorist plot to destroy the United States? As you all know lack of McNuggets is the key to a victory over the US and it's allies.

It was an emergency, wasn't it?
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »

The town I live in has a small newspaper where they list that weeks 911 calls and contact entries in the "police log" section, and it never ceases to amaze me. Once someone called 911 to report "a very suspicious looking chicken" in someone's yard, once I read someone called to complain that their neighbor was "playing the bongos and chanting". The operator replied that it was during the day and there are no quiet hours unless the noise was excessive. The caller said it wasn't loud, it's just that they thought chanting was illegal in America. At least once a year we get an entry of someone drunk and laying in the road passed out. People call ALL the time to report a bear or moose somewhere, , , even in the woods. Personally, I love the reports of kids "doing dangerous things at the skate park".

The best one was a report of a pot plant growing in the lawn around the Post Office. That one was real. .  BounceGiggle

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 11:31:25 PM »

This is a sign of a dependent culture where they thing the guvmunt should do everything for them up to and including settling problems with merchants. Handle it yourself you freakin' loser, maybe your court fine will be a freakin McWake up call.

InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 07:30:19 PM »

I remember hearing this on the radio on my way to school.  I just had to tell everyone when I got to school, I mean really!  I remember hearing a while back about a woman who called 911 because the officier that had come to her house earlier looked cute and she wanted his number.  I can't believe it!!!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Florida Woman Calls 911 Three Times Over McNuggets « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.