Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:01:34 AM
714312 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Getting Hit In the Balls « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Getting Hit In the Balls  (Read 12821 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: March 12, 2009, 04:05:50 AM »

I was surfing around on Yahoo! Answers the other day and some girl asked us guys what it felt like to get hit in the balls.
All the guys immediately started giving their opinions.  It was pretty funny!    BounceGiggle

I said something that went like this:

"The pain isn't just isolated to the balls.
It's a very sharp pain that instantly spreads from the genitals to the rest of the loins and on up to the stomach.
It feels like an instant debilitating sickness that makes you double over in pain. If it's bad enough, the pain will spread up to your throat and can make you gag.
I use the word "sickness" because that's what it feels like. It spreads throughout most of your body as if you were terribly sick.

Sometimes just getting slightly nicked in the junk can hurt worse than a full-on blow.

It's a very difficult pain to describe.
I have suffered other injuries in my lifetime and there is no pain like being nailed in the balls
."

How about you?
Ever been hit in the junk?
What happened?

How would you describe the pain?

« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 08:07:59 AM by Ash » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 05:33:19 AM »

You come up with the most messed up topics,Ash!  BounceGiggle

When I was a kid I was riding my bike up a steep hill. I was standing up and pedaling when my chain slipped and I fell on the cross bar right on my nards. So I fall off my bike and I'm lying in the middle of the road and a big farm truck hauling ear corn comes barrling over the top of the hill. It swerves to avoid hitting me. Scared the p**s outta me.  Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
meQal
Some Strange Guy They Let In By Mistake

Dude! Flush Next Time!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 05:43:32 AM »

I think you described it well Ash. I've had that happen a few times in my life from playing contact sports, summer jobs in construction, bar fights and accidents. Worst of these was when I was working with my father building a roof for a house. I slipped and fell on the rafters we were placing plywood on. Barfed my guts up cause of it and had to go to the hospital. While it didn't do any permenate damage, they were bruised and discolored for a couple of weeks.

Movie Trivia Fact : O.J. Simpson was considered for the title role in The Terminator, but producers feared he was \"too nice\" to be taken seriously as a cold-blooded killer.<br />Isn\'t hindsight great.<br />A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. - Agent Kay - Men in Black
Hammock Rider

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 09:24:29 AM »

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 10:43:37 AM »

What is it about guys getting hit in the nuts that makes me laugh. Even when I get hit in the nuts, I can't help but laugh. Heck, I started laughing when I read the title of this thread. Something about it is just too funny to avoid laughing about.

When I was a kid I ran into something on my bike at high speed and bashed the twins pretty good. I've been kicked in the marbles quite a few times, that always sucks, but, I really can't describe the pain, Ash came pretty darn close though. Once I bashed myself pretty much full-force when a prybar I was using slipped, somehow got both of the twins, and put a big nasty bruise on the head of my hog. That one knocked the wind out of me.

Just to get a movie reference out of this, the funniest ball-shot I've seen in film is in "Kingpin" when Woody Harrelson takes a good kick from that chick. Nasty, but darn funny.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 10:50:32 AM »

hammock rider-  best movie.  "that's kinda ..shut up.uuuh  asss"
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 10:53:33 AM »

It never really hurts in the balls.
It seems to hurt the bladder, like I need to take a massive leak. Followed by mild stomach ache.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009, 11:12:44 AM »

In middle school the idiots in my class had this facination with whacking people in the balls.  One kid got me once but I swore revenge.  One day in gym class he was walking toward me and I took revenge.  He couldn't stand straight for the rest of the day.   BounceGiggle

But yeah, getting hit there not only hurts, but it hurts in a unique way.  One may end up puking and basically your legs kind of give out too.  This would be a proper time for a man to hold his canoogs no matter where he's at.

You come up with the most messed up topics,Ash! 

When I was a kid I was riding my bike up a steep hill. I was standing up and pedaling when my chain slipped and I fell on the cross bar right on my nards. So I fall off my bike and I'm lying in the middle of the road and a big farm truck hauling ear corn comes barrling over the top of the hill. It swerves to avoid hitting me. Scared the p**s outta me.

RC, I'm eating lunch and almost choked laughing so hard at this story. 
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 11:21:44 AM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2009, 12:46:17 PM »

More of a burning cramp across the stomach for me. Worst time it's ever happened was when it got stamped on, whilst being....*cough*, you know....  Bluesad

BeyondTheGrave

Punks not Ded sez Rich

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2009, 01:47:24 PM »

When I was in high school around freshmen year I was hanging with my friend whos a girl and I was bothering her . Just talking nonsense playing around. At one point we were passing a window a Boston Market with a big ass front window and she says "when see something funny?" my dumbass says yeah and she hits me in the balls. Not to hard but enough to have me holding and walking funny. Needless to say everyone was laughing in the place.

Most of all I hate dancing then work,exercise,people,stupidpeople

Doggett

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 01:55:50 PM »

More of a burning cramp across the stomach for me. Worst time it's ever happened was when it got stamped on, whilst being....*cough*, you know....  Bluesad

No, I don't know.
Must have either been really brutal sex or you were unconcious because you drank way too much the night before and someone wanted to wake you up.

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 04:49:36 PM »

I'm pretty sure he's talking about The little soldier standing at attention. . .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »

I'm pretty sure he's talking about The little soldier standing at attention. . .

Yup.  Bluesad In all honesty, he ain't that little. Oops! Too much info!  Buggedout

Doggett

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 06:21:45 PM »

Yup.  Bluesad In all honesty, he ain't that little. Oops! Too much info!  Buggedout

Sorry, I thought you were referring to yourself as a whole, not just your penis.
Sadly, in my case, there isn't much there to damage Bluesad

Oh, no!

I've said too much...

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 07:47:41 PM »

NSFW (langauge)
Small | Large

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Getting Hit In the Balls « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.