Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:40:54 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you MUST see before you die! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Movies you MUST see before you die!  (Read 5242 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 09:16:18 PM »

What movies that you haven't seen...but feel you MUST before you die? Good , BAD.,or Ugly..don't matter. I was reading the QUEEN KONG thread...and I still haven't seen it!
Here's some I NEED to see....
.QUEEN KONG-Yes...it looks excrutiatingly awful...which is why I need to see it!
.SANTOS AND THE BLUE DEMON VS THE MONSTERS-The clips I've seen of this look too cool...
.the MISFITS-No...not the punk band...the Clark Gable/Marilyn Monroe flik....I dunno why...I'm just intriged...
... I'll think of more....but for now....that's a sample.
THE MISFITS is a wonderful film. 

Currently on my mind ONE POTATO, TWO POTATO (1964) part of which I watched late one night on TCM.  BELA, you forgot  FASTER, p***yCAT!  KILL!  KILL! 
Wow.  The naughty filter must be on; I didn't add all those asterisks. 

Have yet to see: SALO O LE 120 GIORNATE DI SODOMA (1975 aka Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:19:49 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 06:53:08 AM »

What movies that you haven't seen...but feel you MUST before you die? Good , BAD.,or Ugly..don't matter. I was reading the QUEEN KONG thread...and I still haven't seen it!
Here's some I NEED to see....
.QUEEN KONG-Yes...it looks excrutiatingly awful...which is why I need to see it!
.SANTOS AND THE BLUE DEMON VS THE MONSTERS-The clips I've seen of this look too cool...
.the MISFITS-No...not the punk band...the Clark Gable/Marilyn Monroe flik....I dunno why...I'm just intriged...
... I'll think of more....but for now....that's a sample.
THE MISFITS is a wonderful film. 

Currently on my mind ONE POTATO, TWO POTATO (1964) part of which I watched late one night on TCM.  BELA, you forgot  FASTER, p***yCAT!  KILL!  KILL! 
Wow.  The naughty filter must be on; I didn't add all those asterisks. 

Have yet to see: SALO O LE 120 GIORNATE DI SODOMA (1975 aka Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom)

Yikes! Definitly wanna see p***y CAT!!!  Thumbup I almost seen it....I had set the 'remind' button on my tv....and woke up to see the end credits roll!  Bluesad As for SALO....ehhh-I dunno...I've heard it's quite gruesome.  Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Javakoala
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »

Yikes! Definitly wanna see p***y CAT!!!  Thumbup I almost seen it....I had set the 'remind' button on my tv....and woke up to see the end credits roll!  Bluesad As for SALO....ehhh-I dunno...I've heard it's quite gruesome.  Buggedout

"Salo" is...rough.  I can buy the whole art angle and I can see subtext in the film, but taken at face value...I'd almost rather do just about anything else than watch it again.  The whole movie belongs in the "I could have lived without seeing that" topic.
Amanda
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 10:07:01 PM »

Well here's a quite run down of 5 for each catergory.

Good: The Dark Knight, Animal Farm (Animated Verison), Twice Upon A Time, The Blob, and Dick Tracey

Bad: Troll, Eight Legged Freaks, Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure, Cool World, and Kingdom of the Spiders

Ugly: Jaws 4, Monster A Go Go, Street Fighter, Beware! The Blob, and Titantic: The Legend Goes On

Mostly the ugly list are movies you should see just to believe that they actually exist.

Ok, this is NOT something you must see before you die, but Street Fighter triggered a memory...have you seen the previews for the new Street Fighter?  With Kristin Kreuk as Chun Li and Neal McDonough as M. Bison?  I suppose this would fit more into the WTF moments...

Amanda
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Movies you MUST see before you die! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.