Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:43:30 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Are They Hot...Really? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Are They Hot...Really?  (Read 23311 times)
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2009, 12:41:56 PM »

Everytime I look at Bai Ling, her face reminds me of those ants from "Antz". There's something very unnatural in that shape.

One thing I will say is the makeup makes her look FAR WORSE.  Look at her mugshot.

Hard to believe it's even the same person...
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »

I'd add Uma Thurman to this.  I don't see it at all.  I think Torgo likes her, but all apologies.  I don't like her. Buggedout

Even McLovin (from Super Bad) seems like someone you could party with and indulge in more than Tom Cruise.
You should meet me then.  I'm the local "McLovin", so to speak.  I go out and people take pictures with me.  Even at work, all I get is people yelling "McLovin" at me.  I've even gotten free drinks at the bar. TeddyR

We all need a little McLovin!!

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Jaer
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2009, 03:44:19 PM »

Some women can pull off the thin look because it fits their frame.  Paris Hilton, Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Milla Jovavich don't look too sickly (most of the time).  Not to say I find them hot, I just don't necessarily want to hunt them down with my cheese-steak gun.  Jennifer Connolly, however, could use a couple shots from it.  Bring back the Dark City look, girl!

Someone I think is ugly: Sarah Jessica Parker.  My wife watched Sex and the City and everytime she was on she offended my eyes.  The cloths, the makeup, her face.
metalmonster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2009, 05:49:56 PM »

I've Got To Agree About Sarah Jessica Parker

I Heard That She Won The Award For Unsexiest Woman Alive In MAXIM Magazine
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 07:36:52 PM »

I'd add Uma Thurman to this.  I don't see it at all.  I think Torgo likes her, but all apologies.  I don't like her. Buggedout

Even McLovin (from Super Bad) seems like someone you could party with and indulge in more than Tom Cruise.
You should meet me then.  I'm the local "McLovin", so to speak.  I go out and people take pictures with me.  Even at work, all I get is people yelling "McLovin" at me.  I've even gotten free drinks at the bar. TeddyR

We all need a little McLovin!!
I've yet to see the movie.  But, even my own boss was like, "McLovin, I need you to work an extra shift."  Mmm. Buggedout

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Hammock Rider

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2009, 11:15:14 AM »

Sarah Jessica Parker? Should be Sarah Jessica Barker! Thumbup

okay sorry. I agree about her looks too. On Family Guy Peter said her face looks like a foot. And her body is too stringy. She looks like a skinned rabbit or a plucked chicken.

Strangely enough I'm gonna go with Megan Fox. I thought she was smokin when I first saw her in Transformers but after a short while you notice that her eyes are empty. Her entire face is blank. There really doesn't seem to be anyone home. Sure I'd still Do her seven ways to Sunday, but you look in her eyes and it's like there is no soul animating her. She's The World's Sexiest Blow-Up Doll.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »

Agree on the SJP donkey.

Jaer
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2009, 02:38:25 PM »

We are not alone:

http://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20071101

There wasa one before this about her as well, but I couldn't find it.
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2009, 12:58:32 PM »

Selma Ha-YUCK! She's fugly. .

joking right? Question
Neville

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2009, 01:09:40 PM »

The more I see Angelina Jolie the more I found her more of a turn off. She's scarily thin these days, and every inch of her body seems also covered in ink. No, thanks.

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2009, 01:10:20 PM »

The more I see Angelina Jolie the more I found her more of a turn off. She's scarily thin these days, and every inch of her body seems also covered in ink. No, thanks.

You sure that's not Amy Winehouse...

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Neville

« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2009, 01:21:21 PM »

I'm sure, but I think their looks are on a collision course. But seriously, have you seen her in "Wanted"? Was she supposed to be sexy in that?

Due to the horrifying nature of this film, no one will be admitted to the theatre.
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2009, 01:26:37 PM »

I'm sure, but I think their looks are on a collision course. But seriously, have you seen her in "Wanted"? Was she supposed to be sexy in that?

I missed Wanted. I'm guessing it was for the best.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2009, 03:57:30 PM »

I missed Wanted. I'm guessing it was for the best.

Oh yeah! Boy was that a steaming butt munch.

Hammock Rider

« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2009, 03:47:21 PM »

Wanted had a Loom of Destiny or a Loom of Fate. That's so silly it almost sounds like something from a Douglas Adams book. Especially since loom always reminds me of Fruit of the Loom.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Are They Hot...Really? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.