Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:12:54 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Favorite practical joke. . « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite practical joke. .  (Read 2006 times)
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« on: March 18, 2009, 11:11:35 PM »

Here's mine: Take some fishing line, I believe I used 30# or so, and tie someone's brake pedal up. You'll have to do some searching for where to tie it so they don't hit it with their foot, and also do some experimenting for strength. You want it so it doesn't break easily at all, but the victim should be able to break it. Also, it works best if the person is parked so they don't have to back up. So, the person drives away, and the first time they need to stop, they push the brake pedal some, nothing happens, they push harder, still nothing, they panic and push REAL hard, the line breaks, the brake pedal slams down, so hard they bash their head on the steering wheel. Fun for the whole family.

What's your favorite practical joke?

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 07:29:22 AM »

About all I do is sneak up behind my wife with an ice cold can of pop and touch it to her neck. 

My kids would always leave my car stereo cranked up to ten, which was a nice surprise when I started it up in the morning.  When we got them their own cars, I most certainly returned the favor - numerous times  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
dean

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 08:28:56 AM »

My friend was crushing on a girl who we were all good friends with.  He was conflicted and at the time was siding on 'don't go there.'  So right before he went overseas for a week, to stir him up, I put his own number in his phone and saved it as her name and messaged himself along the lines of 'hey I really need to give you a proper going away.' etc etc.  Of course this came up with the name as that girl [he didn't notice the number was his] and he went quiet for a few minutes whilst he considered the ramifications of the message.

I wanted to let him squirm a while longer but someone mentioned it wasn't her and he got a little sad and embarrassed.

Sure I chuckled to myself about it, but in it was still a bit of a prick move to make.  Oops.   Bluesad

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 08:59:51 AM »

Andrew has a great one on the "Random Thoughts" about putting powdered milk in someone's sheets on a hot night.  I used that on a roommate who wouldn't stop ogling my girlfriend -- backfired though, since I had to share a room with him while he smelled like sour milk. 

We played a number of pretty hilarious pranks on him...his hygiene and personality were too poor for him to get a date, so he drove a fancy car as a surrogate penis (he literally scrimped and saved for five years to get this car). 

We considered getting as many maxi pads as we could and smear them with cranberry juice and attaching them to his car. 

What we settled on was dunking almost 100 tampons in cranberry juice, put them in a plastic-lined cardboard box, put a card on top that said "I BLEED FOR YOU -- LOVE, YOUR SECRET ADMIRER" and mailed it to him anonymously. 

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »

About all I do is sneak up behind my wife with an ice cold can of pop and touch it to her neck.

totally outrageous.  and you're still together?

There used to be a magazine called "temp slave"  that was accounts from the then massive temp comunity about how hellish it was.  One practical joke I read about there was taking a pound of uncooked shrimp, unscrewing your boss or someone you dislikes chair and dumping them in and then screwing it back on and just waiting. 
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 11:37:10 AM »

One we used to do is to get the phone book and make a list of EVERY pizza joint around. If we had three phones available, we'd split the list into three and each person would go through the list ordering pizza for the intended target. The idea was to place as many orders as possible as fast as possible, because almost every pizza joint was going to call back the phone number you gave them, which was the victim's number (this was before caller ID was popular). So, this person would get a 30-minute string of pizza joints calling to verify their order, followed by 4 or 5 that actually made and try to deliver the pizzas we ordered for them. Then, we would act like we were just walking by, the pizza dude would offer us the pizzas at a huge discount, and we'd buy some of them.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 04:05:43 PM by ghouck » Logged

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Dave M
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 06:58:34 PM »

Find someone sitting under a balcony or something, get some fake barf (beef stew or some of those brown paper towels soaked in warm water, something that will feel real). Cup the barf in your hands over your mouth, stand over the victim making retching sounds. Release it when they look up, so they'll see it comming down at them, and you might even be able to get them right in the face.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 10:21:12 PM »

Tell a close friend you're dying and can only be saved if he donates his (insert vital internal organ of choice) to you. Naturally he'll get tears in his eyes and instantly agree to everything you ask. (Don't laugh at this point or the joke will be ruined!) Only after a team of surgeons at the hospital has the friend prepped and shaved and full of needles and doped to the gills and the priest has done last rites and a lawyer gotten him to sign a living will---giving total control over his affairs to you, of course---do you climb off the table laughing and pointing at the friend's credulity. You get to go home, he has to lie there gassed on an operating table in a hospital gown, bum on display. (Be sure to take lots of pictures, too!) And on the way out of the hospital just point back down the hall and tell the accounting department, "He said he'll pay for it all." Oh, man, it's the best prank EVER, I swear, works great every time I do it. And if your friend comes home miffed at your sudden good health, just shout, "Dude, hey, it's a MIRACLE!!!"

Um, by the way, anybody have a right lung to spare by any chance? Anyone...?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 10:39:10 PM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 05:15:44 AM »

This one...

Small | Large
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Favorite practical joke. . « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.