Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:53:55 PM
713353 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hannah Montana Movie « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Hannah Montana Movie  (Read 10081 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« on: March 29, 2009, 11:52:04 AM »

Her 15 minutes are up...now...no excuses...

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 11:55:41 AM »

I had to do a double take when I saw this as a topic  BounceGiggle

Her time will be up soon, then all the crack and speedballs beckon...

Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 02:22:12 PM »

She'll go the same way as Lindsey Lohan...

Down the toilet.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Javakoala
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 03:34:08 PM »

Down the toilet.

I'm hoping she has the common sense to slowly fade from junior rock star to sitcom/TV series star.  She seems like a decent person, very lovely to see and would make an excellent example of what should happen to a child star instead of what we normally hear about.

As long as she doesn't get a mullet like her daddy used to sport....
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 08:27:43 PM »

Down the toilet.

I'm hoping she has the common sense to slowly fade from junior rock star to sitcom/TV series star.  She seems like a decent person, very lovely to see and would make an excellent example of what should happen to a child star instead of what we normally hear about.

As long as she doesn't get a mullet like her daddy used to sport....
Decent person or not, she should use that boatload of money she has to purchase both Acting classes, and some singing lessons, cause she's horrible at both.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »

Side note on this film.  I found out about it because my house constantly has the Disney Channel on for my son.  They keep showing the same music video over and over again which I guess is featured in this film. 

Happy put it best, she can't act or sing much like her father.  Old mullet man is shoving her down our throats and he can't seem to stay out of the limelight either.  The film will undoubtedly make money from teen-tard girls who's parents will shell out the money.  I just can't see it having much legs but who knows. 

Isn't it funny how bubble gum teen music refreshes itself ever decade towards the end?

80s
New Edition
New Kids On The Block
Tiffany
Debi Gibson

90s
Spice Girls
Hanson
NSync
Backstreet Boys
Britny
Christina

2000's
Miley
Jonas Brothers
etc etc etc

We're almost out people, stay strong.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 08:51:51 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »

Side note, I saw a pic of Miley wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt the other day.  Does she have any clue of who the hell they are?

DarkSider's Realm

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »

Side note, I saw a pic of Miley wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt the other day.  Does she have any clue of who the hell they are?
Probably not, but that boyfriend of hers, who is in his twenties (she's like, 16.  Hollywood people.), probably loves them so she wears the shirt to impress him or something.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 12:08:14 AM »

im not a father but how the hell could you allow your 16 year old daughter to date a 20 year old? not only is it immoral, its illegal for christ sake. for the record i hate that kid with a passion, i cant wait till she hits the lohan stage. 
Doggett

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 11:17:31 AM »

Side note on this film.  I found out about it because my house constantly has the Disney Channel on for my son.  They keep showing the same music video over and over again which I guess is featured in this film. 

Happy put it best, she can't act or sing much like her father.  Old mullet man is shoving her down our throats and he can't seem to stay out of the limelight either.  The film will undoubtedly make money from teen-tard girls who's parents will shell out the money.  I just can't see it having much legs but who knows. 

Isn't it funny how bubble gum teen music refreshes itself ever decade towards the end?

80s
New Edition
New Kids On The Block
Tiffany
Debi Gibson

Tiffany is 80's cool !!!...She's married to a Brit !

Small | Large

Classic  TeddyR

Jim H

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 02:04:20 PM »

im not a father but how the hell could you allow your 16 year old daughter to date a 20 year old? not only is it immoral, its illegal for christ sake. for the record i hate that kid with a passion, i cant wait till she hits the lohan stage. 

Well, them dating isn't illegal.  Them having sex is, though in California since he's 20, it'd be a misdemeanor.

I also might note that in some states, the age of consent is at 16 - like my home state of Michigan. 

Sometimes seems off, but the teenagers in the entertainment industry often seem more mature in some ways, and much less so in others, than many people twice their age. 

But yeah, she can't sing and she can't act.  She can't even do a good job of voice acting, as seen in Bolt.
voltron

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 07:54:05 AM »

I hate seeing youger kids today wearing 80s metal shirts. It's not that they like the music, it's to be ironic, which is the cool new thing I guess.
 Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 08:51:11 AM »

I'm almost tempted to go see this in theaters when it comes out. Just for the absurdity of the image of me, big, dirty, hairy, wearing all black, sitting amongst a pack crowd of pink-clad tweeny boppers.

Heh. Maybe I should give it a write-up at Bearded Weirdo Reviews. Lol.

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Doggett

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 09:32:41 AM »

I hate seeing youger kids today wearing 80s metal shirts. It's not that they like the music, it's to be ironic, which is the cool new thing I guess.

Yeah, I bet she loves "Fear of the Dark" or "Flight of Icarus" ...

WilliamWeird1313
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Bad taste is just an acquired taste!!!

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »

Yeah, I bet she loves "Fear of the Dark" or "Flight of Icarus" ...

I found this online:

In a video posted on clip-sharing website YouTube.com, Cyrus says, "I'm sure you all have seen me rocking an Iron Maiden shirt lately and I know there's been some people saying, 'Oh, she's a poser,' and 'The only reason she's wearing Iron Maiden is because she wants to be a rock star.'
"So, Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills, Fear of the Dark, Running Free, (all) good song(s), check it out. So thank you, guys. I actually do like Iron Maiden."

Bwahahahahahaha!

"On a mountain of skulls in a castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood. What was will be, what is will be no more. Now is the season of evil." - Vigo (former Carpathian warlord and one-time Slayer lyric-writer)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Hannah Montana Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.