Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:01:25 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things people do that make you laugh? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Things people do that make you laugh?  (Read 5786 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« on: April 03, 2009, 04:35:27 AM »

For me, it's when people talk and then all of a sudden sneeze in the middle of a sentence or even in the middle of a word. This is like the scene in Rush Hour where Chris Tucker and his cousin are talking:

CT: "You know all that other stuff but you don't know his name?"
Cuz: "Man, people tell me sh*t.... [sneezes violently]"
CT: "What's wrong with you?"
Cuz: "Man....."

TeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 10:23:32 AM »

I get a kick out of just watching people. I get a laugh out of some fat slob backhanding her knucklehead kids halfway across the store, or some pinhead walking down the sidewalk trying to text one person, talk to another on a cellphone, and chew gum simultaneously, knowing full well he can't do any of two of those tasks at the same time, tripping, walking into lightposts, etc. I get a kick out of how easily led people are. I was in Best Buy once around christmas shopping time, and some woman asked me what movies a teen-age boy would enjoy, I got her to buy I believe it was "dead-alive" and another bad movie that I can't remember right now, maybe "redneck zombies". Once I saw some hillbilly family with about 8 kids in a supermarket. These kids obviously didn't have much to do at home because the supermarket was like a playground to them. I see them line up about 6 carts in a row and a kid gets into each of them. The biggest two bush the whole "train" down the aisle, working up to a fairly decent speed, until it runs into a support column. What happened next was, well, to me, obvious, but funny nevertheless: The carts all telescoped into each other like when they're stored, and these kids got the crap smashed out of them and started SCREAMING. It was funny as heck watching all those hillbilly kids scream, the older two that were pushing the whole thing, they just plainly took off running, people came running as if it was life-or death, which one would think considering how they screamed. Good fun, , ,well ,for me anyway.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 10:38:27 AM »

I get a kick out of just watching people.  Or some pinhead walking down the sidewalk trying to text one person, talk to another on a cellphone, and chew gum simultaneously, knowing full well he can't do any of two of those tasks at the same time, tripping, walking into lightposts, etc.

BounceGiggle TeddyR

You must come to my local malls in Pretoria, ghouck: you'll see those kinds of people there all the time.  TeddyR

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2009, 10:40:05 AM »

or some pinhead

Buggedout Yikes ~ is Doug Bradley there nearby you?  Wink

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2009, 11:25:40 AM »

(mainly an internet thing) - people who say "please give me your honest feedback" on something they've done, then preceed to have some kind of psychotic breakdown if anyone dares to say something negative...

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2009, 11:27:07 AM »

(mainly an internet thing) - people who say "please give me your honest feedback" on something they've done, then preceed to have some kind of psychotic breakdown if anyone dares to say something negative...

Spend a lot od time on You Tube, do you ?  Wink

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »

People who dress like an obnoxious teenager, then get upset because they are treated like obnoxious teenagers.

I get a laugh at middle-aged, out of shape women that dress like teenagers, then get offended when people cringe at their sight.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »

Spend a lot od time on You Tube, do you ?  Wink

ahah I suppose that happens there as well, I post on a couple of music production boards where people will upload their tracks in progress, ask people to give coments etc...if they can't handle criticism they shouldn't ask for it. always makes me chuckle

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2009, 12:12:59 PM »

I golf a lot during the summer, and golf courses tend to attract old people.  Old people who should have had their driver's license revoked years before.  Saw one old lady trying to get out of a parking spot, limited room behind.  Back into the car behind her - clunk.  Drive into the car ahead of her - clunk.  Back into the one behind her - clunk.  Last year one was trying to turn out of the lot, but cut the corner too close and got the side of her car up against the back end of a pickup.  She went back and forth, back and forth, trying to get free, but achieving just the opposite.  She had the whole side of her car wiped out by the time she finally gave up.

We used to have these neighbors across the street, their kids were hilarious.  Two lazy little butterballs, mom would make them go out and shovel the driveway.  One would pick up a small shovel full of snow, toss it to the side.  Stand and wait until the other one picked up a small shovel full of snow and tossed it to the side.  Than back to the first one.  In and hour they did about 2 minutes of work.  Watching them push the snowblower into the side of a 4 foot tall pile of snow was fun too, they'd just keep ramming it into the pile, a little spurt of snow would shoot out the top.  They'd keep at it for quite a while, not making any progress. 

My garbage man makes me laugh.  There's one of those mechanical arms that picks up the can and flips it into the truck, but if you leave something else out he has to get out of his truck and do it by hand.  Maybe it's just a cardboard box or something, but the guy is hysterical.  He gets out and walks like "Oh god, this is just so horrible.  I had to leave my comfy seat and walk, like...ten whole feet!  The agony!  I can't believe I'm forced to do this crap!"  He cracks me up every time.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:23:10 PM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2009, 01:45:38 PM »

Kill.

asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2009, 01:56:34 PM »

A few things always make me laugh.  One is when I listen to a call for someone who calls in for something that one of the groups I do work for, and it's something that is not supported, and cannot seem to understand that we cannot help them.  That just cracks me up every time.

Wag
Bad Movie Lover

It's a real cat and carrot situation

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »

Our service users at work are generally a source of amusement. We've had a guy that talks like he's from popeye, a man that will ask a question then continue to thank you for the answer for maybe 40 seconds after you have walked away, and a man that insists on telling people his name by saying "First name, John. Surname, Smith" like some military chant.

Where the hell is that soothing music coming from?
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »

My garbage man makes me laugh.  There's one of those mechanical arms that picks up the can and flips it into the truck, but if you leave something else out he has to get out of his truck and do it by hand.  Maybe it's just a cardboard box or something, but the guy is hysterical.  He gets out and walks like "Oh god, this is just so horrible.  I had to leave my comfy seat and walk, like...ten whole feet!  The agony!  I can't believe I'm forced to do this crap!"  He cracks me up every time.

Count yourself lucky, the garbage men in my area never get out of the truck for anything.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »

When I was a teenager a friend of mine's neighbor was always good for a laugh. He had a couple kids 6-8 years old. We called this guy 'Kidkicker' because when he would get mad at them he would kick them. These kids were just about indestructible, and often he would fall or bash his head on something chasing them when he was mad. It was like the three stooges, but the kids ALWAYS antagonized him when my friend and I would put them up to it. Often we would do so when Kidkicker was in the garage working, we'd get the kids to pi$$ him off so we could steal his beer and such. The guy was a lame and was often between jobs. Anyways, one day he's getting ready to go to work when we tell one of the little brats to hide in the back seat of the car, and once he started driving, the kid was to count to 300 and jump up and scare the dad. We laughed when we saw him drive away and with the kid hiding. we had a good laugh.

A couple weeks later we go out there to mess with him as he's working on his car. we asked him what he was doing and he said he was fixing something on it and says "You'll never believe it, I was driving down the road and one of these damn kids jumped up and scared the $hit out of me and I went into the ditch". . .

Once he was lying under the car and my friend told one of the kids to pee on the ground where he would have to slide to get out from under it. The kid did and I remember the kid yelling while dad was kicking his @$$ "The dog did it, the dog peed there". For some reason no matter what he did to those kids they juts kept laughing, never a single sign of pain, and them laughing pi$$ed him off even more, to a point of spastic explosion that usually resulted in him hurting himself.

One time he was getting ready to start the grill, he had poured the charcoal on and went inside to get something. Both the kids peed on the charcoal, then Kidkicker came out and doused it in charcoal starter and lit it. It took forever to get going are REEKED something nasty.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:01:15 PM by ghouck » Logged

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »

Its pretty obvious from other posts on this board that I find people falling really funny.  Especially the elderly. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Things people do that make you laugh? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.