Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:21:13 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  OLD SCHOOL KUNG FU MOVIE « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OLD SCHOOL KUNG FU MOVIE  (Read 6092 times)
milktrayman
New Visitor

« on: April 04, 2009, 01:24:57 AM »

I got one or two others that I would like the titles too if some one could help me out

1:Its a old kung fu movie made about 70s or 80s. I think the name of it is 110 warriors but every time I search for it under that name I cant find nothing so I don't think that it is called that, anyway its about I think 3 people maybe 2 men 1 women
that have to fight a army of ninjas for some reason that I cant remember. There is a giant monk man in it that has GOLD TEETH like the character Jaws in the James bond movies, he too seemed like he was 7 foot tall. There is also different sections of the Army. I think each one practices a different style like PRAYING MANTIS, CRANE, styles etc and there is also as far as I can remember 3 guys like the ones out of shogun assassin that dress the same with big hats and all have claws. Its killing me cause I think I know the name of it, and its one of those things that I don't think that I am that far off with the 110 warriors bit. ow and the differnet sections of the army that practice different styles wear all wear different colour uniforms with maybe a animal logo of the style on the back.

2: This one about a few kids that go down to a lake and every now and again a monster comes out of the lake at a certain time of day. At the end the drain the lake and it turns out it really is a crane not a monster. Is it RAILWAY KIDS again I think I'm not far off but my searches are not coming up with what I want.

Can anyone help trying to piece old memorys together really hurts your head
JJ80
Nutter Magnet
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 11:19:00 AM »

No. 2 is probably "Frog Dreaming" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091810/

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 01:22:42 PM »

No. 2 is probably "Frog Dreaming" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091810/

In the U.S., Frog Dreaming is better known as "The Quest".
milktrayman
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 05:31:06 AM »

Spot on for the second one mates there is actually a nice little utube trailer when you look the QUEST up and that is defiantly it cheers again. The kung fu one is nightmare no-one seems to know about it, starting to think that I imagined or something. As far as I can remember though it was a good movie  Thumbup
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 05:33:04 AM by milktrayman » Logged
316zombie
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 02:58:56 PM »

hhmmm... #1 sounds like it could be hsui whatsisname(hsark?)'s vampire hunters, let me check netflix...
Jim H

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 12:16:44 AM »

hhmmm... #1 sounds like it could be hsui whatsisname(hsark?)'s vampire hunters, let me check netflix...

Hark is what you're thinking of.  The style of the film sounds old school to me.  I would guess the number is not 110, but 108, a number that turns up a lot in Chinese stuff.  Sorry, that's the best I've got.
ajax7925
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 10:39:40 AM »

not sure but check:

www.hkflix.com
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  OLD SCHOOL KUNG FU MOVIE « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.