Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:05:32 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your Most Ridiculous Scenes « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Your Most Ridiculous Scenes  (Read 7837 times)
Nukie 2
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I did it all for the...

« on: April 21, 2009, 06:47:50 PM »

So, I concluded that the most ridiculous scene I've ever seen is from Yor: The Hunter from the Future...
the scene where his girlfriend gets abducted by cave people, and hes onto outside the cave while they're trying to have their ways with her, then a giant puppet bat attacks him, he kills it, hang-glides onto the dead by hanging on its legs, and does a flying kick into one of the cavemen whilst his theme song plays "Yor's world, he's the maaan"! Hilarious!

Small | Large

@ 3:00- 4:33

What are yours?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:11:51 PM by Nukie 2 » Logged

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 07:02:58 PM »

Hmmm . . .

THE LOST EMPIRE had  a couple of golden moments . . . there was the

"How would you like a bust in the mouth!?" argument between the leading lady and her BF,  and of course . . . who could forget . . .

the "I hate robot spiders!!!" scene.

A cinematic gem of utter ridiculousness.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »

The clicking the fingers moment in The Lost Empire, when they all turn around and the table is broken.
So cheesy and stupid !!!

Pretty much the whole film  Wink

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »

the scene in Space mutiny with those gypsy stripper orb ladies
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 05:53:41 PM »

Keith and Finger's argument, that escalates into a full-on stick fight in NUTS IN MAY

Small | Large

"you shouldnt be eating sausages!"

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 09:01:23 PM »

One that comes readily to mind is the "Beast of the Web" scene in Robot Holocaust. Apparently a whole giant spider was beyond their means, so the heroine is menaced by one hairy leg sticking out from behind a wall. Adding to the ridiculousness is the hero thrusting his sword around the corner due to the awkward setup.
Small | Large

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Scottie
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 02:17:13 AM »

It has to be Gymkata. There are many ridiculous movies out there with ridiculous scenes, but the pommel horse scene in the town center where the hero beats up everybody on a conveniently placed concrete pommel horse takes the cake.

Small | Large

___<br />Spongebob: What could be better than serving up smiles? <br />Squidward: Being Dead.
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 02:21:10 AM »

The fact that I saw Yor at the local cinema during its original theatrical release makes me better than you...
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 08:21:56 AM »

The flying motorcycle from Megaforce, with its terrible bluescreen effect and Barry Bostwick's over-the-top performance. Gotta love Ace Hunter.
Actually, the whole end of the movie is pretty ridiculous, between Hunter's heroic posing, his banter with Henry Silva, the flying motorcycle, the humorous way he blows up the general's helicopter while spouting one of his lame pearls of wisdom, followed by the general's "Ha ha, you got me" response, and finishing with Barry and Persis doing that bizarre kiss-blowing thumbs up thing. Good gravy, what a movie.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 08:28:03 AM by AndyC » Logged

---------------------
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 10:20:11 AM »

The fact that I saw Yor at the local cinema during its original theatrical release makes me better than you...

I saw it in the theater too, at the now long-gone Granada Theater in Malden, Massachusetts.  It was one of the last of the old movie palaces, with a balcony and high ceilings.  They converted the original single, large theater into two separate theaters.  Basically, the downstairs portion had one screen and they converted the balcony into a separate room with another screen.  I saw quite a few movies there, including a DAWN OF THE DEAD / MOTHER'S DAY double feature, THE ROSE, a WARRIORS / UP IN SMOKE double feature (which I also saw at the old Revere Drive-In), a CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON / IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE double feature (in 3-D), ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE, MOONRAKER, and many others, including YOR.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 05:04:56 PM »

I haven't had many
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 05:17:41 PM »

No matter what, three scenes will forever stand out as the most ridiculous scenes I have witness.

Two are from Frogs and one is from Jaws: The Revenge.

From Frogs, it would have to be the butterfly lady's death and then that scene where the snapping turtle kills that woman.  For Jaws: The Revenge, the part where the shark blows up in the end for some reason.  I still say the thing ate explosives earlier, causing that shark to blow up.  Can you think of any other reason?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 07:06:20 PM »

The reference from Jaws: The Revenge reminded me of one from Orca. The killer whale manages to deliberately cause a chain of events that explodes a fuel dump near the town. Admittedly, marine mammals are pretty clever, but I have no idea where one would get any knowledge of fire, flammable liquids or what is on the side of town away from the water. Yet Orca comes up with a brilliant plan to sever fuel lines, knock over a burning lamp and blow up half the freaking town, all while submerged in the harbour.

Couldn't find the specific scene, but it's highlighted in this trailer.
Small | Large

---------------------
Ozzymandias
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 08:48:25 PM »

Ozzymandias speaks: In the Ghastly Ones, the Killer is stalking a victim in the basement. The victim turns around suddenly because he thinks he hears something behind him. The Killer covers it's head with it's arms and squats down. The victim doesn't see the Killer even though the Killer is squating down in front of him. BounceGiggle

Ozzymandias has spoken!!!
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 05:11:16 PM »

If I had to choose... I'd say that strange sex scene from Troll II.

The one with the corn.

The main antagonist just randomly has corn-related orgasm with a lonely teenager. Then he gets covered in popcorn.

Why? It never says!

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!   Question

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Your Most Ridiculous Scenes « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.