Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:51:33 PM
714368 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Star Trek: Enterprise. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Star Trek: Enterprise.  (Read 4258 times)
flackbait
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« on: April 27, 2009, 04:57:03 PM »

I know I'll get lambasted for this, but I don't really remember hating this show all that much. Hell I actually would tune in regularly to see it. It's been quite awhile since I've seen this so I might have changed my opinion from a couple of years ago. So what your guy's opinion on this show? Loved it or hated it?
hotspur
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 09:23:17 PM »

I liked this show too.  I really liked the episode when they have alternate enterpise tha finds the old Defiant that was lost in Tholian Web epsidoe of the orignal series. 

The orignal is still my favorite, but this is probably my second favorite.  I can't rewatch TNG, I was never that interested in DS9 and I really disliked Voyager (Neelix, Chacotay & the 1/2 Klingon woman sucked imho).
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 07:12:24 AM »

I enjoyed Enterprise.  It's definitely my second favorite, next to the original series.  In fact, I'd say the third season with the Xindi weapon was as good as the original series.  Great characters, high drama, desperate situation, awesome.  I never cared for the other spinoffs at all, the characters were so wooden, the whole thing was incredibly childish, they were always beating you over the head with their lessons in morality for 12 year olds.  And after 35 minutes of frantic running around, they'd always just realign the phase inducer coils to emit an inverse tachyon pulse.  The plots were so sloppy, everything always depended on a series of lucky coincidences.  Enterprise certainly had its share of problems, but the characters were in an entirely different league form the other spinoffs - actual human beings, with emotions, believable relationships, etc.  When the names Rick berman and Brannon Braga would appear at the end of each episode, I was actually astounded. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 07:51:14 AM »

I like Enterprise, but I always thought they could've done without the "Temporal Cold War " plot.   I also didn't care much for the Xindi arc either.  The last season was by far the best, because they went back to the roots of building the Federation.

Scifi still shows it week day afternoons at 4:00PM Central Time.  I also think they may run a block of episodes one night each week.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 09:40:55 AM by Trekgeezer » Logged

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Hammock Rider

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 08:14:45 AM »

I never watched it. After sampling a little Voayager I decided to avoid any more Star Trek franchises. But you guys make Enterprise sound interesting, so maybe I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Jumping Kings and Making Haste Ain't my Cup of Meat
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 08:58:02 PM »

I've watched every single episode and really don't like it that much. It was OK at times, but mostly I disliked it, or at least didn't like it much.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 11:47:51 AM »

I liked the show, I think it's at least as good as the original, the Sci Fi channel has an episode on every weekday in the late afternoon/early evening, if I'm home from work in time I usually watch while preparing dinner.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
hotspur
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 02:30:56 PM »

I never watched it. After sampling a little Voayager I decided to avoid any more Star Trek franchises. But you guys make Enterprise sound interesting, so maybe I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

I understand why you'd give up after Voyager, it was my least favorite series by far. 
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Star Trek: Enterprise. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.