Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:01:52 AM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  2 Movie Mysteries For The Price of 1 « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2 Movie Mysteries For The Price of 1  (Read 4356 times)
thenetwork
New Visitor

« on: May 05, 2009, 08:40:24 PM »

Okay, I have two different movie scenes with no knowledge of the movies they came from -- one is a new mystery, the other is a rerun of a mystery I posted many months back:

1)  All I can remember from this one is that a man/teen/young boy was inside this metal grain silo and was standing atop the grain (corn, perhaps???) when all of a sudden he gets sucked down in the middle (like hourglass sand) and is now up to his chest in the corn.  Then there is a upshot of more grain/corn loading in from above, covering up the camera shot.  The person obviously died from suffocation, being crushed by the weight of the surrounding grain or choking on the surrounding grain.

2) From the early 70's -- A group of teens enter a conveyor-type car wash in their convertible, and the interior of the car wash, they enter into a dimension filled with with thunder, lightning and wind.  Not sure if the the top was up or ripped off as they went into the car wash.

Thanks for any & all leads in advance.
Kophring
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 04:06:33 PM »

First movie sounds like "Witness" with Harrison Ford.  Had a guy die in an Amish grain silo towards the end.
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »

I don't know the first one, but the second one sounds alot like "Dad, Can I Borrow the Car?" a  live action Disney short subject narrated by Kurt Russell. It does feature a scene where the kid, with three friends, enters that type of car wash, in a convertible, and the convertible's top is down or up. And the date is about right. As it was released in 1970.

I saw it at the drive-in, when it was first released, and it's a good thing I saw it at a drive-in and not a regular theater, as I disturbed only my family and not the other movie goers in the audience. Because I found it hilarious, especially the scene where the kid is learning to drive in driver's ed class in school.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  2 Movie Mysteries For The Price of 1 « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.