Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:56:49 AM
712926 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  You IDIOT!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: You IDIOT!!!  (Read 6976 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 04:53:08 AM »

Not a movie, but my favourite TV episode that fits this is the Teso Dos Bichos episode from The XFiles where people are being killed because a sacred burial urn was dug up and sent to the USA.

The idiotic part of it centers around the victims continuing to hang around the museum where all the killings take place instead of leaving it.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 08:46:59 AM »

Pretty much the entire cast of Feast 3. 

"Hey, let's go into the sewers, that's a great idea!"

"Hey, there's writing in blood on this wall... hmm.. let's keep going." 

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
3mnkids

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 02:51:25 PM »

Autopsy~  The entire cast is stupid and I was rooting for the bad guys. I know if im in an car accident in the middle of nowhere and an ambulance just happens to pull up and two guys get out that look like they just escaped from prison and they proceed to pick up the body off the ground and roughly throw it on the stretcher i will not be getting in that ambulance.  seems like common sense to me. 

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 01:34:37 PM »

Almost every horror movie character ever. But what really takes the cake is in Quarantine when they are surrounded by things they can use as weapons... That they don't use. As I recall one guy was HOLDING an axe. He used it once! ONCE! Then he never uses is again. What kind of idiot only uses an axe once when being attacked by a force that tries to kill him?!  Hatred

Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 07:21:52 PM »

This is a generic "B" movie character, usually a scantily clad, very pretty young woman who, even though she's aware that a killer/alien/slobbering monster/mutant is loose, hears a strange noise and goes to investigate armed only with some sort of household utensil. An example is the woman in "Sabretooth" who is aware that people in the area are being killed and eaten by a wild animal yet when she hears someting in the bushes outside her cabin goes out to investigate wearing only her boyfriend's T-shirt and carring a coffee cup. 

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 08:59:51 PM »

Harper character in Megalodon appears in my mind.  He was suppose to remain quiet and turn on his minisub while the giant shark was circling around.  Everyone was telling him to not do anything, but he still turned on his sub and was promptly attacked and kill by the shark.

Beware!  The Blob suddenly pops back into my mind as well.  The sheriff did abosolutely nothing throughout the film besides act like a jerk and ends up apparently taking credit for the defeat of the Blob.  I presume the Blob ate him when it started to melt.  There was also the Chester character who brought back the Blob in its container and left it out in the open, instead of leaving it in the fridge.  The Blob, aka the killer jelly, ate him up.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  You IDIOT!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.