Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:54:33 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Need help with these 2 horror flicks « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Need help with these 2 horror flicks  (Read 3722 times)
moybutter
New Visitor

« on: May 16, 2009, 08:16:05 PM »

The first one is child killer movie. The child is no older than 12 years old. He is perceived as a homeless, helpless child wandering around without a home, but when someone finds him & takes him in he ends up killing them and then wanders around until someone else finds him and kills them. The movie is all about his life with one particular family. I remember scene in which he walks in to a bathroom where a female is taking a bath. She covers herself up with her knees and asks why he didn't knock. There is a radio sitting close to a bathtub and the boy asks "what would happen if this radio would drop in to the bathtub" (paraphrasing) The woman says that it would be a bad thing or something like that. The boy ends up leaving the bathroom without doing anything.

Dont' quote me on this one, I might be confusing this scene with another movie. I remember a second scene in which this boy (I think) makes threatening calls to an older female. The boy coerces the lady into undressing in front of a window, and on the phone the lady says "Is this what you want to see!" then the lady's daughter walks in and says "Mom!". At the end of the movie the boy is shown walking alone down a deserted road.

The second movie is a about a female who lost her dad & she misses him so much that she thinks every man that she meets is her dad. The female is in her late teens/20's. She ends up terrorizing all of these unsuspecting men that she meets. I remember a scene in which she is listening to a recorded male voice on an answering machine, and as it plays over and over again she says "I miss you daddy" over and over again while crying. At the end of the movie she meets another guy, has a polite conversation with him and says "You look just like my daddy" (paraphrasing) or something like that.

I remember watching these movies when I was a kid in the 80's, so these were probably made sometime in the 70's or 80's. I am unsure if these were made for TV movies or regular movies. I searched the internet for hour on end and I couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 12:09:39 AM »

Dont' quote me on this one, I might be confusing this scene with another movie. I remember a second scene in which this boy (I think) makes threatening calls to an older female. The boy coerces the lady into undressing in front of a window, and on the phone the lady says "Is this what you want to see!" then the lady's daughter walks in and says "Mom!".

From The Pit

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/thepit/

The second movie is a about a female who lost her dad & she misses him so much that she thinks every man that she meets is her dad. The female is in her late teens/20's. She ends up terrorizing all of these unsuspecting men that she meets. I remember a scene in which she is listening to a recorded male voice on an answering machine, and as it plays over and over again she says "I miss you daddy" over and over again while crying. At the end of the movie she meets another guy, has a polite conversation with him and says "You look just like my daddy" (paraphrasing) or something like that.

Sounds like something the main female does in Pigs.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/pigs/

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 07:51:52 AM »

Dont' quote me on this one, I might be confusing this scene with another movie. I remember a second scene in which this boy (I think) makes threatening calls to an older female. The boy coerces the lady into undressing in front of a window, and on the phone the lady says "Is this what you want to see!" then the lady's daughter walks in and says "Mom!". At the end of the movie the boy is shown walking alone down a deserted road.

This perfectly matches a scene in "The Pit."  However, the first paragraph does not.  Click here for a review of "The Pit."

This matches "Toys Are Not for Children" (1972) in some ways, but I do not believe it is your film.  However, the movie you describe could be a re-working of that film.  Click here for the IMDb page for "Toys Are Not for Children."

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Javakoala
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 06:37:24 AM »

The first one is child killer movie. The child is no older than 12 years old. He is perceived as a homeless, helpless child wandering around without a home, but when someone finds him & takes him in he ends up killing them and then wanders around until someone else finds him and kills them. The movie is all about his life with one particular family. I remember scene in which he walks in to a bathroom where a female is taking a bath. She covers herself up with her knees and asks why he didn't knock. There is a radio sitting close to a bathtub and the boy asks "what would happen if this radio would drop in to the bathtub" (paraphrasing) The woman says that it would be a bad thing or something like that. The boy ends up leaving the bathroom without doing anything.

I don't know about the second scene, but that first part is almost definitely "Mikey" with Brian Bonsall. He is an orphan placed with a family after his other foster parents died tragically. <heh heh, right> He proceeds to make the new family miserable until he's tired of playing with them. He offs the mother in a scene like the one described.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104870/
moybutter
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 09:14:44 PM »

Thank you all for the replies. I bought the DVD's The Pit, Toys Are Not for Children, & Mikey based on your replies. Obviously I got that scene in The Pit confused with the other movie. I found out that Mikey is a 1992 production. I could've swore that Mikey was an older release. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.
Javakoala
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 09:55:19 PM »

Thank you all for the replies. I bought the DVD's The Pit, Toys Are Not for Children, & Mikey based on your replies. Obviously I got that scene in The Pit confused with the other movie. I found out that Mikey is a 1992 production. I could've swore that Mikey was an older release. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

I just went back and watched an old bootleg of "Mikey". I'm pretty sure it is the first movie you mentioned. He offs the first "mom" with a blow dryer in the bubble bath, threatens the main "mom" with a curling iron while she's in the tub and uses the boom box on someone in a Jacuzzi.

And I too was shocked to see how recent that movie was, but when you think about it, that is getting close to 20 years ago. It has a very 80's feel to it, especially considering one of the main actors was in the series "Miami Vice".
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Need help with these 2 horror flicks « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.